Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
finally had some time to setup emuelec on my odroid go super. super easy to do! only genesis so far, but time to revisit some of the terrible games I used to play as a kid (maybe i'll finally beat the taz mania mine cart level lol)

thanks thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Disappointing Pie posted:

Same! It's like my emulation / retro white whale... It's the game I most want to replay but I want to replay it perfectly. So for a while it was ok, do I play the SNES version as it was released, or the Ted Woolsey uncensored version, then the game hitches when I try that. Then it was, well do I play the GBA version with the sound and colors hacked back, but it still doesn't look or sound quite right played that way. So they finally announce the Pixel remasters so I'm pretty hyped for that, but it's not for Switch or consoles! And I'm not the biggest fan of playing epic rpgs on my PC.

I played it with snes9x on my dad's imac like 25 years ago never had any probs

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

*reaches for mouse to select game in dolphin* why don't i just play this on the computer?

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

I'm still waiting for the RP2+ to ship drat it!!

same

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Jedi425 posted:

So what the heck is the deal with the Retroid Pocket 2+? If I order it now from their website, it might ship in 35 days?

I ordered mine on the 30th of october and all I got was a paypal receipt, not even an order confirmation lmao

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Just got shipping notification for the RP2+ I ordered when they went up for sale at the end of October

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Anyone know what shipping outfit retroid used? They sent me a tracking number but like 20 shipping outfits pop up when I try to track the number lmao

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

If it’s 4px you need to google for the 4px site and type the number in there. It wouldn’t come up on any other site.

Got it, thanks

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
The cap on the right thumb stick of my RP2+ keeps coming off. Guess I'll throw some super glue on it :downs:

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

flavor.flv posted:

You can't force it. It will arrive the day after you forget you ordered it, which means you won't forget you ordered it until the day before it arrives

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
if there's one system not meant to be played on a small screen it's the switch

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
I've got a nuc for home media server hooked up running ubuntu, any reason to get a dedicated box for emulation?

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

Depends on the NUC and what you expect to run.

It's the Hades canyon i7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

stephenthinkpad posted:

Google Music used to be really good, now youtube music is complete garbage. Its faster for me to reupload albums than search for the old albums which I had uploaded to google music with correct tags years ago.