Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

You wish to guard the threads, you do?
For the Mod, and the Admin, forever, for true?

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_vCNcEP_7U

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

saint anime
Jul 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Lucavi posted:

i want to hear about this in the occult forum

They said once they open it up I'm going to be able to moderate it as long as I behave.

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

saint anime posted:

They said once they open it up I'm going to be able to moderate it as long as I behave.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

saint anime posted:

its true.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

saint anime posted:

thats epic

saint anime
Jul 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

I know., I couldn't believe my luck, haha. I guess it's just like-drat, respect. The mods are actually coming around and starting to see the truth :) . I don't mind, all the FYAD disrespect; they're trying to make it up to me but I keep telling them it's no big deal. We're always going to butt heads, but that's good. Someone hates you? Good-that means you stood up; for hwat you believed it.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Its ok in casual but banned for ranked or tournament play

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 238 days!
I think that as a community, we need to come to a firm consensus as to whether mods should be bluecops, and what their role should be in Anor Londo.

e: can mods comment on the rumors that Jeffrey of YOSPOS has been observed to "praise the sun"?

Hodgepodge fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Aug 26, 2020

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I put a hex on QCS that prolongs tedious grudge posting and I will only reverse it in exchange for IK powers

Your move admins

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

lol

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

RME
Feb 20, 2012

unfortunately the forums bad netcode makes gravelording not do anything most of the time

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 238 days!

RME posted:

unfortunately the forums bad netcode makes gravelording not do anything most of the time

you can run the catacombs with a fresh account to get a sick sword though

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

excellent bird guy
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
When it opens I'm going to have to take meditation seriously again. One time I was meditating and my pineal gland, or something, went kablam! And I was like high for 3 days, high off what the ancients might say "the lord"

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
apparently the mods and admins in their infinite wisdom enacted the Soul Memory system. good poo poo, nice to see we're still run by incompetent idiots. I consider the matter resolved.