Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deadking

Hello? Charlemagne?!

The_Rob posted:

he’s Italian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

ah poo poo fludd's got the twitter password

take the moon

by sebmojo
whoa a liz wiz post in the wild

whats good dude

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jenny Agutter

Jolo posted:

I wish I had the musical chops to do Ave Maria but like it's a Mario tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfrqp3b9GF0

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
could mario beat dash rendar in a fight, putty?

more falafel please

forums poster

Sally posted:

well is mario on the millennium falcon or another ship with a hyperdrive faster than the outrider's 0.75 because otherwise, he'll never get the chance :aweslme:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Mekchu

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

They are different races of human. Mario is from the Mushroom Kingdom, while NDC is in the Metro Kingdom.

So Mario is a country yokel?

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

more falafel please posted:

well is mario on the millennium falcon or another ship with a hyperdrive faster than the outrider's 0.75 because otherwise, he'll never get the chance :aweslme:

whats the top speed of his ship in Odyssey? regardess i think your right and hed be left eating spacr dust

FactsAreUseless

Mekchu posted:

So Mario is a country yokel?
Mario is an immigrant

Prof. Crocodile

hath not a mario eyes? hath not mario hands, organs,
dimensions, senses, a nose, and a mustache?

if you drown him, does he not thrash about?
if you set him on fire, does he not go "waaaauugh!"?
if you shoot him out of a cannon does he not go "wahaaaa!"?
if you kidnap his girlfriend in your flying clown car, will he not revenge?

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Imagining the horror of being Mario. Yes, he has many lives but he also has the experience of being burned alive, falling into endless pits, being crushed, and countless other deaths. He happily shouts "Oh yeah, Mario time" but inside he's remembering the myriad ways he can die and dreading the new ways those japanese developers will torment him for eternity.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Jolo posted:

Imagining the horror of being Mario. Yes, he has many lives but he also has the experience of being burned alive, falling into endless pits, being crushed, and countless other deaths. He happily shouts "Oh yeah, Mario time" but inside he's remembering the myriad ways he can die and dreading the new ways those japanese developers will torment him for eternity.

He actually gets off on it. :/

Jolo

Mario: Wohoho, Mario golf today, yyyiiiipppppeeee.

Dev: enjoy the golf while it lasts, Mario. Tomorrow you'll be dodging bullets on board an airship. You think there'll dogs tossing bones at you? How cute. We're adding a new enemy called the acid koopa wanna guess what it does?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Sally posted:

Mario is a master of driving karts, bikes, airplanes, submarines, shoes, hats, hat-shaped aircraft, and face-shaped spacecraft. Rendar does not stand a chance.

if you mean a fistfight i think Rendar would have a hard time grabbing the neck of a Marioid due to their generally shorter height than a human's

Putty fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Sep 16, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Mario used to be human but he got tortured into his current form like the Orcs in Lord of the Rings, when Mario was just a little boy he got sucked into an underwater pipe and ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom. He had to fight to survive because Goombas would slowly walk up to him and start gnawing on his flesh and the wounds would become infected; back then they could touch him and he wouldn't die because the human body has resistance to that kind of thing. Anyway, when he was like sixteen he was captured by Princess Peach who was fascinated by his human condition and kept him alive as she vivisected him and transformed him into the Mario we know now, because God says abominations like him couldn't exist in the Mushroom Kingdom, it's in their bible which Peach follows religiously.

Anyway he has no regrets and loves his life, but it's really weird when you think about what Peach did to him and how his powers that exist now came at such a great cost but he just lives with it. I wonder if Mario ever truly forgave Peach or if it's just some weird Stockholm syndrome thing, maybe he saves her because deep inside he believes she's the only one that can turn him back.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Sep 17, 2020

----------------

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

It's probably why Mario likes to hang out with people that are still human like in that game, it's kind of like, it reminds him of what he lost and it hurts really bad, it makes him tear up when he's falling asleep at night, but he just can't stop himself from staying around the one thing that he wants the most, to just be himself again.

----------------

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Luigi is probably a golem crafted to make Mario not feel so alone.

----------------

Escape From Noise

Homo Marinaras

nut

Prof. Crocodile

Jolo

If you prick a Mario, does he not bleed? Mmm molto delizioso.

Scaly Haylie

https://twitter.com/WhiteBearCommu1/status/1307524360060764164?s=19

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Welp.

google THIS

Serving them with mushrooms, it's what they would have wanted.

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
and kalamari

Escape From Noise

Mario is Finnish?!

Jolo

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Mario is Finnish?!

Mario is finished. :(

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I misread @WhiteBearCommu1 as Owlbear.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

NO

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
soylent green is real 2401

nine-gear crow
I can't loving believe it. I decide to read BYOB for the first time in months and I find out Mario and Luigi are dead. Goddamit :(

----------------

FPzero

Game Over
Return of Mido

It's okay crow, this is a place of healing. we'll get through this together

sig by Heather Papps!

nine-gear crow
First Captain Lou, then Bob Hoskins, and now this. There's too many dead Marios in this world.

----------------

Prof. Crocodile

and yet john leguizamo continues to walk the earth unpunished for his innumerable crimes. this truly is hellworld. :negative:

Jolo

Lol what if his name was Lon Jeguizamo and you saw him walking with the queen doing the werewolves of london. Awooooo

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
mario bros movie was good and Lon Jeguizamo is a saint who should be canonized for their portrayal of Luigi Mario.

nine-gear crow

Sally posted:

Lon Jeguizamo is a saint who should be canonized for their portrayal of Tybalt, the Prince of Cats.

----------------

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
nothing's impossible. unlikely, improbable, but no impossible!

Jolo

Does Mario pair better with red or white wine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Mero and Loogi