Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

3) titties

(you can't do a madlib without some pg-13 naughty words!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

5) Bhutan

Finger Prince

6) sex swing

Finger Prince

3) yo momma

Finger Prince

Up the salt encrusted path, past the fart, by the fanny tree.

Finger Prince

9) BYOB

Finger Prince

Hang on, is this one from an official madlib book?
I actually think I remember this one from when I was little! Wtf!

Finger Prince

rear end-penny posted:

1. plural noun
2. quasi-elemental plane of salt
3. erotic
4. noun
5. Cornelius
6. succulent
7. plural noun
8. adjective
9. BYOB
10. Wendy's breakfast
11. noun
12. plural noun
13. noun
14. noun
15. lurking
16. GBS
17. adjective
18. nubile
19. adjective

Hah! I think I've said it before that, yes, all the lists that I've posted to this point in the thread, are from a madlibs book I found around my house, called Wacky Summer. If you can pick this out from the word options alone, way to go! The copyright on this poo poo is 1988, and the pages are yellow and there's several peoples hand writings both on the "blind" side where they just list the word options and the "play" side where you fill the blanks in on the body text. I'm crossing out my father's writing on the play side to update this list as we type. Give us a word, Finger Prince, no harm in having some vague twenty year old memories about what this might be about.

Well ok!
1) wizards

I have this vague memory of sitting in the back seat of the car on a trip, or maybe it was a school bus, doing this very one. It was the "funny word" that triggered it, then I saw the familiarity in the other words in the list.

Finger Prince

Now I'm all hosed up, because did I remember doing that madlib while riding in the car, or do I remember I was riding in a car because that madlib was titled things to do while riding in a car?? :psyboom:
Also I thought the funny word was supposed to replace "abracadabra" in a story about magic, which might be another puzzle in the same book now??

Finger Prince

7) Big Chungus

Finger Prince

10) Punisher® breakfast burrito

Finger Prince

Heading over to the Kabakovs later for dinner. Mrs. Kabakov is making surf and turf crab rangoon and her famous RFR (Russian Fried Rabbit). Yum yum can't wait!

Finger Prince

1) Extra

Finger Prince

rear end-penny posted:

Yeah that was my b, I missed a couple words on my update. Hit us with another one Finger Prince! I would just put that as another adjective but that was the last'n on this list.

1. trashed
2. Yo! Noid™
3. giant snail
4. noun
5. cacti
6. Teller
7. Taylor Swift
8. Butt
9. person in the thread
10. noun
11. noun
12. erudite
13. CheBECCA
14. boy in the thread
15. unbearably

Ok!

10. Extra sugarfree gum

Finger Prince

Sorry that was probably a bad one. Well we'll see.

Finger Prince

rear end-penny posted:

You never know until you see it complete. There's no wrong answers here :)

Is your name a reference to Animaniacs, or the Residents 1977 record? Or a third thing, I suppose.

Gonna go with a third thing cuz I got it in a name change thread so I have no idea!

Finger Prince

4) farts

Finger Prince

2) canoe

Finger Prince

4) ButtTheShitmanFart (I am sure She is here in spirit)

Finger Prince

rear end-penny posted:

A SUMMER WACKY PARTY
It is a pleasure to see so many of my deceptive friends here for my Summer Wacky Party. A Wacky Party is a party where the peaches who get invited can relax and do anything gamy they want. Today the guest of honor is ButtTheShitmanFart which means she will have to wear the Wacky Hat which is a Wendy's™ Breakfast Baconator® glued to a Secretary of State. After we have the peachy cake that Prepuce Repurposed baked for us, we are all going to climax in the yard and the first one to find a arm pit gets the Wacky Prize, a genuine wetnap made out of imported latex. Later, Barking Gecko will demonstrate the Wacky Way to pump a Kylie Jenner limited edition Halloween lip kit. If we all act gingerly enough we can have a real Wacky Time.

This madlib is disturbingly horny.

Finger Prince

14) Bush tits

Finger Prince

10: verkakte

Finger Prince

prepuce repurposed posted:

1. VERB
2. ADJECTIVE
3. NOUN (PLURAL)
4. ADJECTIVE
5. VERB ENDING IN "ING"
6. VERB
7. NUMBER
8. ADJECTIVE
9. NOUN (PLURAL)
10. NOUN (PLURAL)
11. NOUN (PLURAL)
12. RELATIVE (PLURAL)
13. ADJECTIVE
14. ADJECTIVE
15. NOUN (PLURAL)

7. ZERO

Finger Prince

Chewbecca posted:

12. erotic desire

dammit I was gonna say "yearning".

Finger Prince

13: pies

Finger Prince

20: Doctor Dogballs' nutz

Finger Prince

20: 40 (or forty, whichever looks better)

Finger Prince

5: borscht

Finger Prince

19: borked

Finger Prince

2: so-called

Finger Prince

16: the back of a Volkswagen

Finger Prince

13: integral

Finger Prince

3: Haile Selassie

Finger Prince

3. Dogs

Finger Prince

7. Eggplant

Finger Prince

11. Burned CD-R copy of Busta Rhymes - When Disaster Strikes in the glovebox of a 1991 Toyota Tercel.

Finger Prince

I think it needs the full lib for maximum gravitas

For in that sleep of death what Burned CD-R copy of Busta Rhymes - When Disaster Strikes
In the glovebox of a 1991 Toyota Tercel may come

Finger Prince

2. Dank

Finger Prince

9. Animal Crossing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

5. Bro