Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudorandom

Holy gently caress these are great.

I fived this thread for "Gainesville, Florida" but OH MY GOD

rear end-penny posted:

4. Sing jolly songs like "when the cummies come marching in" or "roll out the president" or "take me out to the penis game."

:five: :five: :five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom

8. Ornamental cactus garden

pseudorandom

10. slather

pseudorandom

5. Mini souvenir license plate

pseudorandom

Cobalt-60 posted:

Once upon a magic cactus there were four little Rabbits, and their names were—

Chewbacca, Goons are Great, Pseudorandom, and Peter.

They lived with their Mother in a Mini souvenir license plate, underneath the root of a very big mangosteen tree.

'Now my dears,' said comely Mrs. Rabbit one morning, 'you may go into the fields or down the lane, but don't go into Mr. Kabakov's garden: your Father had a box wine there; he was put in a crab rangoon by Mrs. Kabakov.'

'Now run along, and don't get under the umbrella tree. I am going out.'

Then comely Mrs. Rabbit took a basket and her umbrella, and went through the wood to The Thrifty Nickle. She bought Fugu and five Fat Cheese Dips.

Chewbacca, Goons are Great, and Pseudorandom, who were coquettish little bunnies, went down the lane to gather kumquats:

But Peter, who was very finger lickin good, ran straight away to Mr. Kabakov's garden, and masticated under the gate!

:perfect:

rear end-penny posted:

I got you, you can be on deck for next, if you like.

3. giant snail

pseudorandom

10. jiggle

pseudorandom

Finger Prince posted:

This madlib is disturbingly horny.

We play Madlibs ITT: This madlib is disturbingly horny.

pseudorandom

I want a new one! I'd contribute myself if I had a Madlibs book.

maybe I should just grow some balls and try making my own from popular culture paragraphs.

pseudorandom

Chewbecca posted:

WHY ARE WE YELLING YOU GUYS

5. YELLING

pseudorandom

5. Oscar Mayer® Wienermobile

pseudorandom

7. sharting

pseudorandom

4. shitposting

edit: also, yay! happy to see this thread alive again!

pseudorandom

11. crumbled

pseudorandom

3. Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee

gently caress, I never realized how much I would love some ska whiteclaw. I need ska seltzers! :argh:

pseudorandom

Cobalt-60 posted:

To detonate, to guzzle;
To guzzle, perchance to salivate—ay, there's the rub:

:eyepop:

pseudorandom

5. A fruit smoothie

pseudorandom

4. Great Googa Mooga!

pseudorandom

rear end-penny posted:

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

One day Little Periwinkle Riding Hood was going through the forest carrying a basket of penises for her grandmother. Suddenly she met a big innocent wolf. "Great Googa Mooga!" said the wolf. "Where are you going, little bro?"
"I'm going to my grandmother's house," said she. Then the wolf expunged away. When Miss Riding Hood got to her grandmother's house, the wolf was in bed dressed like her grandmother. "My, grandmother," she said, "what big nipple clamps you have."
"The better to finger bang you with," said the wolf.
"And grandmother," she said, "what big rollercoasters you have."
The wolf said, "the better to destroy you with."
And then she said, "what big hamsters you have, grandmother."
But the wolf said nothing. He had just died of indigestion from eating grandmother.

Holy gently caress, this is incredible

:laffo: :five:

pseudorandom

14. catastrophic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom

Finally, this is the perfect description to use for my Tinder bio.

m'otato