Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

7. fully sexual snail

gotta stay on-brand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

rear end-penny posted:

The best thing you can do for a cold is stay in your giblet, get plenty of rest, and drink lots of unknowable slime. For those aches and titties, take aspirin every 666 hours, and be sure to call your hippopotamus if your temperature goes up. Some friendly tea or fully sexual snail soup can also help a nasty cold. And don't forget to beefing your runny nose with soft tissues. Otherwise you could end up looking like Rudolph, the red-nosed dogg.

i fell like no matter what is wrong with you, everyone always just tells you to get rest and drink lots of unknowable slime. it if was that easy i wouldn't have aches and titties in the first place.

Prof. Crocodile

1. trashed

Prof. Crocodile

15. dr. who reunion show

Prof. Crocodile

these madlibs have genuine back of the bus on the way to 3rd grade field trip energy. good thread op. voted ___(number)___

Prof. Crocodile

13. wilfred brimley

Prof. Crocodile

hell we're halfway to a great story already imo

Prof. Crocodile

2. pokemans

Prof. Crocodile

26. ahegao

Prof. Crocodile

9. flailing

Prof. Crocodile

14. creb

Prof. Crocodile

i see what you did there you delightful scamp

Prof. Crocodile

21. 'squatch

Prof. Crocodile

3. masturbatorium

did i do that right?

Prof. Crocodile

5. twerk

Prof. Crocodile

alnilam posted:

BACK IN VAMPIRE TIMES I WAKE UP AND OPEN GLANS SLAM A VHS INTO THE MASTURBATORIUM. IT’S THE NUTTY PROFESSOR II: THE KLUMPS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START TWERKING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, GENE HACKMAN. I TWERK EVERY MOVE AND I TWERK EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN LOW-SALT TRISCUIT™ SOUNDS WHEN I TICKLE SOME BATHROOM SPIDERS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE ORB'S MOST REPETITIVE THREE MEAT P'ZONE™. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN FYAD AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN FYAD CAN STILL BE GROTESQUE DONGARIA. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND APARTMENT 5B LESS JANKY BY NUZZLING EM ALL. 77 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN BACK IN VAMpire times

almost too perfect

Prof. Crocodile

10. embiggen

Prof. Crocodile

3. mildewed

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

Many people came to see and hear Jesus, including Jairus, a very fecal Hamburger Helper. Jairus knelt in front of Jesus and begged, “My daughter is mildewed." At the same time, a woman came up behind Jesus. She had been sick for one LARPer. She said nothing but touched Jesus’ heroin. Right away she was made sneakily! “Who touched me?” asked Jesus. The woman came to him telling the truth. Jesus said she was healed because she had faith in his dimebag. At the same time people came to say Jairus’ daughter was beefswelling. Jesus said, "Do not fear, only embiggen" and he went to Jairus' spicy potato soft taco™. As Jairus and his wife watched, Jesus made the girl wobble again. Jesus healed the girl because Jairus had faith in Jesus.

this is a good lesson in these troubled times, to always have faith in His dimebag. amen.

Prof. Crocodile

32. Crazy Go Nuts University

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO1061QisVs

Prof. Crocodile

6. Booger Hole, West Virginia

Prof. Crocodile

3. 420 a.d.
5. mr. belvedere commemorative plate

Prof. Crocodile

12. the year 2525

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU