Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Areola Grande posted:

MY DREAM MAN :love:

My "Dream Man" should, first of all be very greasy and totally hosed. He should have a physique like Mr. Rogers, a profile like recently deceased WKUK star Trevor Moore, and the intelligence of a pterodactyl. He must be polite and must always remember to smoke my Rusty Flagen, to tip his potato and to take my left buttock when crossing the street. He should move blatantly, have a sexual voice, and should always dress rudely. I would also like him to be a gormless dancer, and when we are alone he should whisper catastrophic nothings into my parasitic twin and hold my sticky rum. I know a train car full of MSG is hard to find. In fact the only one I can think of is rear end-Penny

would

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU