Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Saw the trailer for this, looks worth a watch. I thought it was a movie instead of a series, though, not sure how much meat there is on this bone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
This show is bad, "every episode another weirder less explained thing happens" does not a good show make and I have zero confidence we will get an explanation for even half of what is happening in the final episode of the season

Piell fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Sep 24, 2020

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

bee posted:

d20 thingy

Gonz posted:

That d20 thing

It's a d12 you fools

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
I told you

Piell posted:

This show is bad, "every episode another weirder less explained thing happens" does not a good show make and I have zero confidence we will get an explanation for even half of what is happening in the final episode of the season

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

General Battuta posted:

Everyone on this show is a complete smooth brain but the androids are the worst "We need to kill this alien snake baby" "Let's throw it down a hole" "No it can fly" "Then the only possible remaining option, literally the only conceivable tactic, is to put it inside an aircraft and fly it into the hole and ram into the core of the planet"

Just exquisite. I don't mean that as an insult, it's incredible screenwriting. An absolute commitment to transcending the banal nerd constraints of 'logic'.

It was amazing since it came like one scene after the scene where someone got shot with a gun.

Edit: the only non-pointless answer so far from the AMA

Piell fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Oct 1, 2020

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Here's a link from a legit comics site (and it is legitimately free)

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Oh my god, I was wrong, it was Earth all along, you've finally made a monkey snake out of me

Edit: This does not take place in the Aliens universe

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Paul just loves killing, remember how stoked he was about the murder trap he made

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

ruddiger posted:

It’s a wyvern.

Wyverns have wings and back legs, it's clearly a wyrm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

veni veni veni posted:

Counterpoint, it's a show you are still thinking about weeks later. I've watched like 2 more series since RBW and already forgotten almost everything about them.

I think about The Room a lot, that doesn't make it good