Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

So what's the reasoning for the cancellation?

Cost of production too much and too few actual viewers to warrant a Season 3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Sol drat it, is there really no word on this show being picked up by any streaming service?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

fart simpson posted:

i think you can stream it right now on hbo max or whatever

I mean Season 3.

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

Nope. I'm losing hope.

:negative:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

priznat posted:

Also the show has probably one of the best opening credits sequence and music, it’s so great.

:agreed:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Rappaport posted:

It's based on the failson's prequels, not Frank's own stuff, so presumably it will just be LORD CYBERTREX 9000s all the way down.

Which is to say it will be incoherent, but in a stupid and aggravating way, not in a fascinating mind-bending way like Snek And Mommy Show.

I don't want to see the show you think it's going to be, I want to see the show they want it to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

priznat posted:

Especially weird that a frickin star wars TV show is actually excellent viewing, I got convinced by a friend to watch Andor after baking on all things marvel/star wars. It's some great stuff, so I assume Disney will kill it.

Nah it just means Season 2 is probably going to have things in it that people who hate Star Wars really hate.

Like more stuff involving the first Death Star construction, K2S0 is going to get introduced, more cameos. There's no way it'll live up to the unexpected awesomeness of Season 1. I hope I'm wrong.

And rebellions are built on hope.