Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

The androids don’t have condensation breath when it’s cold out. It’s a nice touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I got evacuated due to a forest fire and the hotel doesn’t have HBO and I don’t want to use their WiFi to torrent it. Can someone post a (spoiler tagged) recap of episode 4 here?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I was thinking about the day for night all the time, and how many night scenes there are... Is it supposed to be something symbolic about the absence of Sol? There are a LOT of scenes at "night" that could have been set during the day, so why go through all the trouble? Like Marcus/Caleb gets shot with the sun behind him a lot, is that when Sol is influencing him compared to when he is at night?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

If they have it all planned out, they could put out as an audiobook drama. I would settle for that, if I had to.