Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I finished this last night and I did not expect the space snake angle at all. Guess Ridley Scott got his covenant sequel after all. It would be very funny if Fassbender showed up next season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The show is just super bleak like Prometheus it’s a lot of trauma to take in for 9 hours.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’m dense as poo poo when it comes to symbolism but I thought it was pretty clear when the flying death robot goes into crucifixion mode when she flies.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That’s all Ridley Scott sci-if movies besides alien. Prometheus and Covenant were batshit in a good way too. 9 hours is just probably more than he needed to get there. I think he really wants to meet god and prove he’s a fuckhead.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Hey Ridley how bout we name the newborn baby Snake or something?

gently caress you it’s a real snake....and it flies!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

To be fair it didn’t do poo poo to mom and dad either.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Can’t wait to see even more batshit things.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It was never gonna get a big audience with how crazy balls it is. But Amazon is desperate for content so that might help. Regardless of how many seasons it gets I’m sure it’ll leave everyone feeling they’re missing something because that’s just the kind of show it is.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I assure you as a father of a small child. They are complete flying snake monsters. Not to mention all the decisions mother an father made are more sensical than actual brain damaged adults after they have children.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

If you aren’t down with the crazy rear end milky robot show, you can just get the gently caress outta here.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

We don’t know that, she never let him use her eyes.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don’t know how a second season got greenlit but someone must have a milky robot fetish. Can’t wait.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Good cause that’s actually android blood.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don’t think watching season one really helps to be honest.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Maybe they’ll age him up and get a real actor.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

angerbeet posted:

When Campion isn't on screen the other characters should be asking "Where's Campion?"

They can’t cause they all died from bad parenting.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Doctor Jeep posted:

did the snake tip that vehicle full of people into the acid sea?

Research station but yes. All hail snake baby!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I hate all the haircuts though. I’m sure it’s on purpose but there’s just too many mullets.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Maybe that’s the plan of the super computer that they implicitly take orders from. I’m still not quite clear why they haven’t destroyed all the A.I. that they clearly hate because they destroyed earth.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The bad planet is just gonna be revealed to be Earth. They never left. I can feel it in my snake bones.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

And I guess the Trust was cool about keeping the snek baby. What a twist.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I hope whatever coked out HBO ceo that loves this show let’s them finish off the series. I wanna see what they have entailed for the ending.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s gonna be Mother, just another one off the production line. We’ll find out she was sent a long time ago to repopulate humans but failed because she never figured out the fruit was poisonous.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’ve come around on the Marcus actor. I didn’t care much for him but he has done a good 360 from cult leader to skeptic.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea that’s what I’m going with.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Campion is part robot, he probably doesn’t need to look away.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’m surprised it got 2 seasons we should just be happy that happened. Like I would love more but it was painfully obvious unless it was some coked out CEO’s pet project it wasn’t going to last. The ten people in this thread that enjoyed the crazy poo poo wasn’t going to sustain it sadly.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Whatever they do I at least hope they release what the planned story beats would be because I have no fuckin clue where it was going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

HBO Max was awesome before the merger. What a dumb piece of poo poo.