Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I am predicting that “sol” and the wizard behind the curtain atheist bot are the same entity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

Xealot posted:

I have to watch this show as living mythology more than as sci-fi, because those details are all insane.

This is my attitude as well. Treat this and Prometheus as fables and they are really loving good. As hard sci-fi, not so much!

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
Absolutely loving the Prometheus vibes from the last episode :woop:

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
As a baby haver that was a tough episode :( hoping that is not the last we see of the baby!

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
Mother mentioned that the baby’s heartbeat had changed…did the signal somehow mess with his physiology and make him acid resistant?
I will be absolutely crushed if we don’t get a third season!

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
Man I can’t stop thinking about that final shot. It was super well done and eerie.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
I dunno, I watched my sister give a child up for adoption when she was 14 and Tempest’s emotional rollercoaster seemed pretty spot on.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

GABA ghoul posted:

Praise sol

e: mullet next please

Lol this just looks like the results when I cut my toddler’s hair.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
I would accept a Raised by Wolves novel, I just want to know how the story ends!

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

I've been watching "Dark" on Netflix. It's some great sci-fi, but I'm halfway through season 3, so I don't know how it ends.

German language show though, so you gotta roll with subtitles.

Dark is my all-time favorite Netflix show and really nails the ending imo. I had to rewatch the 1st and 2nd seasons prior to the 3rd though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
I liked 1889 just fine, but Dark is a much better show and really nails the ending.