Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Interesting first episode - sort of what I expected from short teaser trailers I saw for it in regards to the beginning and middle parts, but a surprising ending. I admit I haven't watched the videos in OP so those may gave away more than what I knew.

Hopefully the rest of the show will be just as good with not too much filler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i like this stupid show

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

someone putting their spaceship in my butthole would anger me so i would gently caress with their minds too

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

If this sci-fi show doesn't explain the entire show's plot in the beginning of the first episode like a star wars movie then it is a bad sci-fi show

Actually I like this science fiction mystery so far. Like any show similar to this, the end could easily make or break it. With its themes involving religion and technology and some unknowns from the perspective of the show's audience, I don't think it's gone overboard yet. I'm watching until the end

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

GABA ghoul posted:

I think it's bullshit that they only released a single episode this week. I'm done with this show if the producers can't even be bothered to release their show, this is Lost all over again

2 released this week, looks like it ends with episode 10 next week. Also they have a season 2 in order, so my hope is they don't cliffhang our asses too much. They fuckin better not

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHA man that ending. HAHA. eh

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

DROPPIN' LOADS

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i for one cannot wait to see the unveiling of space ragnar's next power level

Actually I had the least amount of interest in space ragnar in the finale. He's an obvious antagonist for the long haul but I just didn't give a poo poo about him. We need more android box cum scenes to make gifs out of.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Mean Bean Machine posted:

this show sucks rear end

sounds like those epic dad jokes went way over your head

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

milk milk lemonade

'round the corner giant flying snakes are made

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i wish they would release whole seasons so i could bingewatch this. drat the suspense of this nonsensical scifi acidfantasy show

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

something tells me hoversnake wants to eat from that new tree

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Reddit: Knock Knock. I'm Abubakar Salim and I play Father in Raised by Wolves! AmA

currently live (3:27PM EDT)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

We just need a billionaire RbW fan to fund the next 3 seasons (supposedly a 5 season show plan?). There has to be one out there. Someone get Bezos to check this show out