Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

angerbeet posted:

Was the acidphibian that attacks Robogirl something we knew about beforehand? Or is it one of those things that we just accept as part of the MilkSnakeShow

The second option

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

SirPablo posted:

Pretty fortunate Father found Grandmother on this huge rear end planet and figured out dumping milky goo on it would bring it back to life.

I hate this kind of snarky "takedown". There are a billion examples of this in real life. Pretty lucky someone figured out that eating mouldy bread stops you being killed by invisible organisms for example.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

It's almost like there's an ongoing theme in the show that adhering to dogma (programming via literal coding in the case of the androids/ai and via religious indoctrination and upbringing) in the face of chaos, the unknown, and newly acquired information is a net negative.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Nichael posted:

Please do not spoil the next eight minutes.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Gonz posted:

Saw a hole in a sheetrock wall today at Home Depot. Was very tempted to put my arm in the hole and unlock a hidden passage (or become incinerated).

The Home depot employee on the other side probably wasn't prepared to get an arm in their mouth

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

CODChimera posted:

Sol is literally real though?

There's a difference between "literally real" and "literally a god".

The pharoahs were real, they were not Devine beings.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

I'm starting to believe Sol is real outside the show and has sent your unfortunately confident / media illiterate dumbassery to test me.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

And now time travel is real because that puppet master post took me all the way back to 2004

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Khanstant posted:

I watched the first and last episodes of 1899 and it seems like they wrote themselves an excuse to do literally anything they wanted in the middle bits. My best guess as to what the middle bits might be and why they are indecipherable is just that they are all the subconscious fears, traumas, dreams, etc of each person's psyche leaking and getting mushed up in whatever crazy computer ai sim deal they have going on. I look forward to season 2 if it just becomes a spaceship show, wasn't into the titanic stuff.

Please stop watching things. You don't know how to.