Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Eason the Fifth posted:

I heard that the second season is over. If I liked season one enough to be curious but not like, crazy interested in season two, is two worth watching?

I guess I'm in the minority here. I liked S1 and all it's batshit craziness, but found S2 a real slog and gave up after a few episodes. I felt the pace of the show slowed way down and the weirdness was not dialed up quite enough to keep me hooked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

I pretty much hate every character in this show.

Nov 6, 2002

Sorry, every human character.

Nov 6, 2002

DeimosRising posted:

also the actors and directors like to travel to fun places and mostly think acting in front of a big tv sucks

george lucas says gently caress them

Nov 6, 2002

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Is this thread being sincere? I haven't watched the second season I'm still confused about the first one, was the second one not a garbage fire? What's going on here?

Yeah I gotta be honest. The second season was a hot mess, it was just all over the place with no answers and the CGI looked like garbage. Sorry.

Nov 6, 2002

I can understand loving something that is batshit crazy and evey week makes you go "wtf did I just just watch" but at the same time that kinda show is just not going to build an audience.

Nov 6, 2002

Khanstant posted:

Naw, the sun makes you all sweaty and miserable. How could anyone worship such an awful jerk

Albino spotted.

Nov 6, 2002

Crimson posted:

The characters just going crazy would make the show extremely unbelievable and nonsensical,

Could you imagine this show being nonsensical? I know I can't.

Nov 6, 2002

There was but all he did was buy this dumb website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

General Battuta posted:

What are tropes, op?

Great news friend! Absolutely none of that misery means anything! (whole season spoilers) In a few episodes a bell starts ringing and all the non-central characters line up and jump off the boat into the ocean! But don't worry, they might be back. After all, it's all a simulation on board a spaceship in the year 2099

haha oh my. i gave up on this show after two episodes because it seemed like it was going to be a never ending mystery box, but this takes the cake!