Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

I'd say it was your manifest destiny not to.

Wifi Toilet posted:

I’m starting to get excited about being able to yell “WHAT THE gently caress?!” at my TV again.

Only 2 more days ‘till more milky robots!
When I'm telling people about the show I have to explain I have never shouted "WHAT THE gently caress?!" at the tv as I did watching the last episode of this.

I am so excited for what fresh insanity this season brings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

The only thing I could think of the entire time Grandmother was explaining her plan to turn the colonists into acid mermaids to keep them safe from the entity's influence.

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

I got the impression eating the fruit made you more susceptible to religious thinking

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

Well now I guess I'm just going to hope WestWorld discovers that milk is an acceptable substitute for robot blood.

Honestly with how crazy that show got I could totally see it turning into a Raised by Wolves prequel.

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

Gonz posted:

Westworld androids are literally made in a pool of milk!

You're right!

Also I think my favourite part of this bananas show is its willingness to utterly trash the status quo every couple episodes. Also I think the fruit makes people more open to religion and religious thinking.

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

The one that got me laughing was the super powerful AI and will its literal machinations be a problem for Mother and oh wait it's dead after like 3 episodes never mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

The follow-up tweets are unpleasantly relevant, and seem like a good summary of what tv is getting made right now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrackMcCraigen/status/1581746287900172289