Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

Colonel Jerkoff posted:

I think you have thought way more about this than the show creators did.

I think this goes for most shows out there, people online tend to over-think how much thought/planning has gone into the writing of these things.

Excited for the last episode!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

veni veni veni posted:

This is a good post but I am going to humbly request that you guys stop saying "snek"

Yes, you’re correct, I believe another poster pointed out that it’s actually a “spess snek”.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
I'm only happy when I see spec snek.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
Was thinking about the show today and had a feeling that the show’s gonna end up being a time loop. Can’t point to one thing exactly but there’s enough ingredients in place that I could see them going that way…

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
Mother is going to make a remote control death snake, right?

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
This was a good episode but I do think that BY LAW they have to include a shot of a floating space snake in every episode, and this episode did not have one and that upset me.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

gently caress. That counts!

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

SimonChris posted:

Sometimes, the show feels like it was written by one of those scriptwriting AIs.

Praise sol

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

Eiba posted:

I know there was a lot more overtly crazy stuff to talk about, but I can't believe no one mentioned that Father drops a hologram and it goes splat on the floor.

That's one of the best drat details in this whole show.

Yeah, the production design and CG on that sequence was really good. I know some people were hating on the CG this season, but I thought they did a great job with this, added some unique elements to it.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
I love that every week I start this show knowing full well it's going to be loving crazy, and it STILL doesn't disappoint.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

Doctor Jeep posted:

they're probably writing it off as a business expense and they're right

I caught an interview with the creator (Aaron Guzikowski) on Fresh Air when I was driving the other day and he seemed...very level headed and normal? I was expecting a hosed up Tim Burton little shrew snake loving demon baby merman guy, but alas.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
I’m still waiting for everyone who ate the Sue fruit to turn into trees or snakes or something. Was so sure something like that was going to happen during the fireworks. Maybe next season!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

GABA ghoul posted:

Jantor Clinari the doomstar toilet janitor

If god is real this show must come to pass