Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Finished watching season 1, that was umm...... i'm so lost ooh god. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The intro to Raised by Wolves is incredible, but it could be further improved for season 2 by having snake milk in it.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Will we even get a season 3? I dont understand anything but for some reason I still love this weird rear end show. I think it has to do with the leaky milk bots.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

So if Grandmother was on this hell nightmare planet before mother and father were, does that mean humans have been on this planet for a long rear end time too? before the earth was destroyed and everyone still alive left it? I was always under the impression that mother and father got there first and then humans started arriving.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is some loving horse poo poo. gently caress you HBO. :/ I'm really god drat bummed out about this news.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is similar to what happened to the Expanse right? And that ended up being saved.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Elias_Maluco posted:

Same. I really liked this weird show

Instead we are getting more Game of Thrones that is likely to be complete trash. Raised by Wolves was some of the most unique and original sci-fi we've gotten in a real long time.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Invalid Validation posted:

I’m surprised it got 2 seasons we should just be happy that happened. Like I would love more but it was painfully obvious unless it was some coked out CEO’s pet project it wasn’t going to last. The ten people in this thread that enjoyed the crazy poo poo wasn’t going to sustain it sadly.

But I thought Ridley Scott was suppose to be that coked out CEO lmao.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

PlushCow posted:

Bezos got new seasons of The Expanse but not enough to actually finish the story from the books :negative:

We are getting a movie instead, and a video game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

I haven't kept up with the Expanse thread since the show ended, is the movie confirmed or just :speculate:?

Hmmm, Googling it I think it might just be speculation after all. I swore that was confirmed.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Is this thread being sincere? I haven't watched the second season I'm still confused about the first one, was the second one not a garbage fire? What's going on here?

Season 2 was awesome as gently caress. I at least am totally sincere when I say I loved it and I am sad the show is canceled.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This show died, but trash like Star Wars has another garbage looking mini-series coming out next month. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Vanderdeath posted:

Everything with Lee Pace is good. The rest, not so much.

Watched for Lee Pace, he is awesome, but the rest of the show was really bad. :/ I'll probably still watch season 2 if that happens because I am a bitch. I want to read the book one of these days, when I have the time lmao.