Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

I keep forgetting this show isn’t Apple plus and could get the chop at any moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

What are you baby, snakes can’t vomit.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

The snake is biotech that has the same creator as the necro who also fly without any apparent propulsion.

Lotta folk all bent out of shape by the cool ugly snake flying gently and not the lady who can explode someone with scream and fly because of her eyeballs.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

The black egg and white egg in Eva are both god seeds (and Adam and Lilith are just mutually incompatible alien interlopers) so who’s to say Kepler isn’t an anime god nursery.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Sorry, every human character.

Correct

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

I saw people bitching about the tank cg. The tank was awesome. fuckin tron rear end spectre VR rear end tank.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

eschaton posted:

As someone who worked on Spectre VR, thanks for remembering!

What the gently caress? That is awesome. That's like my childhood.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

I don’t think I’ve ever liked a comic continuation of a cancelled show.

They are all like, without exception, hideous.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Yeah what the gently caress why rub my good stupid sci-fi against bad stupid scifantasy.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

It’s not all bad

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Yeah the story worth telling took a season and a half then it folded itself up and started self sucking until it formed a pretentious singularity.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Yeah rbw was great and I really wanted to know more.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Yeah they don’t care, they are intentionally tanking so they can claim a loss, shutter the service and the open a legally distinct one that doesn’t have to honor all the free lifetime accounts att gave away when they were trying to boost sub numbers for investors.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

I liked the foundation show but it does seem like as a book it’s better as a Wikipedia dive than a read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

I was 100% okay because of how well they did dark. So giving them 3 seasons and then pulling the rug out was a really lovely… well everything about it on Netflix’ end was loving lovely.