Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
I dig that the Mithraic are like 2 steps away from being right out of a Souls game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

Eau de MacGowan posted:

thinking about it how is campions hair so luxurious?

can the milky blood power super rapists AND serve as conditioner too?

Turns out when you're immune to radiation it just makes your hair super awesome.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

Chalks posted:

We should all approach this show with the same unquestioning acceptance that Father showed when Mother said "we can't throw the snake in the hole, it can fly"

Let's all die in a pit together~~

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
Darkcore Neo-Catholicism.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

space chandeliers posted:

Strong ex-boyfriend jealousy energy from Father

And his weak rear end still jumps in a hole with her. Dude just can't give it up.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
So I Married a Necromancer

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
What, still here? Hand it over. That thing, your MILK.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

Look at the face, it's a lot like a real mummified head. Do these milky droids have real human heads? Or are they just dumping milk on an effigy.

Perhaps we are not ready for the answer.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
I think it's a closed cyclical loop tbh.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
what that snake do

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

wolfs posted:

androids dream of milky snakes

They aren't the only ones..

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

Mother just stopping to T-pose halfway up the mountain might be my favorite moment of the season so far.

And then Marcus T Posing with the snake skin with her power slowly filling him.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
I pretty much automatically signed it off as being another planet. Knowing that it's a lovely older filming technique never mattered to me.

Snakes and poo poo flyin' around who cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

Jerusalem posted:

Praise Sol.