Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KnightRider
Jan 7, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Looks like this show is going the way of westworld because soon you won't be able to watch either without being bombarded by ads. What a shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KnightRider
Jan 7, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

Seriously, what the gently caress is going on with WB-Discovery? Have they lost their loving minds?

Yeah it's only a matter if time before they do this to Sopranos, and Rome, and Deadwood, etc. Gonna have to go back to torrenting because I sure as hell don't have the money to buy the boxsets for all these shows.

KnightRider
Jan 7, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
He's selling them to "third party ad supported platforms" in a effort to cut costs I guess? It reeks of venture capitalist incompetence and their stock is super low right now in part because of it and the bat girl debacle. But all the business publications are praising it of course because one analyst said it was sensible. Hey, but at least we will be able to watch friends and 90 day fiance and loving property brothers now. Somebody needs to push that guy off a ski lift. He's turning that poo poo into the history channel.

KnightRider
Jan 7, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
If Mad Men taught me anything, it's that rich idiots will always barge in and set fire to everything just to turn a nickel into a dime. I NEED MORE MILKSNAKE MOMMY!

KnightRider
Jan 7, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I wish grandmother would come and put David zaslev into a loving stasis suit right now.