Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

BYOBoat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
Got to the like, 40 page mark and thought why am I trying to catch up on this thread its an in the moment thing and like, skipped to the past page and anway I 'm high

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

im on the net me boys posted:

Got to the like, 40 page mark and thought why am I trying to catch up on this thread its an in the moment thing and like, skipped to the past page and anway I 'm high

yeah , welcome

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

im on the net me boys posted:

catchin up on cat pics is always a good use of time tbh

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

absolutely darling cat

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

enjoying the good weed

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tmfc posted:

enjoying the good weed

:same:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Weed store had a special so I bought several packs of gummies, a few are thc:cbd at 1:1 or so and I have no idea what my tolerance is so I'm going to eat a bunch and experiment.

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

my cat started patting my face at 5 am because she ran out of food and her paws smelled like old spaghetti

trying not to think about that smell bc I start gagging

anyway I'm out of weed gonna go buy some on my lunch break (now)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i cant believe i used to have to call a fuckin guy and get weed in ziplock beggies. no idea what the strain or thc % was. just weed in a bag there you go.

i much prefer just going to the weed store.

fuckin wild.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Chinatown posted:

i cant believe i used to have to call a fuckin guy and get weed in ziplock beggies. no idea what the strain or thc % was. just weed in a bag there you go.

i much prefer just going to the weed store.

fuckin wild.

I hate that every weed store here looks like an Apple store. At least now they one I go to has outdoor pickup so I don't have to experience that stuff.

Pitcher Witcher
Jan 13, 2020

Do I have to keep taking cbd to get the positive effects or does the dispensary just want me to keep buying it? I tried edibles recently and they don't do jack while the tincture actually did something for my anxiety about a year ago. poo poo is way too much though.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

a friend of mine was always working some sort of hustle and one time he offered me a garbage bag full of trim for $300, which i gladly paid... barely remember that 10 months of my life

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

Pitcher Witcher posted:

Do I have to keep taking cbd to get the positive effects or does the dispensary just want me to keep buying it? I tried edibles recently and they don't do jack while the tincture actually did something for my anxiety about a year ago. poo poo is way too much though.

i am of the opinion that cbd is like 90% bunk. it might do some things but i definitely havent felt much of anything (if at all) with it

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I can't find my vape!!! what the gently caress!!!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I can't find my vape!!! what the gently caress!!!!

have you checked:

your pockets
are you holding it?
the pockets of the clothes you wore yesterday

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Ok i think my tolerance is too high and illinois is charging ridiculous edible prices. I think I need at least 200 or 300mg at a time to really get going

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Chinatown posted:

have you checked:

your pockets
are you holding it?
the pockets of the clothes you wore yesterday

Also the fridge, the cabinet where you keep the cat/dog food, and the cabinet where you keep the cereal and coffee

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

also your coat pockets, the center console of your car (if you drive), your underwear drawer etc

godspeed I hope you find it

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

A Bakers Cousin posted:

illinois is charging ridiculous [...] prices

it's this

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I tore the house apart last night and still couldn't find it, and had to resort to smoking a joint like a barbarian. I should probably just buy one of the big desktop guys so I don't keep losing it like a gigantic dumbass

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i got weed again

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Stairmaster posted:

i got weed again

:hmmyes:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

how hosed up should i get i bought 2 100mg choco bars to eat in one sitting(each)

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

The last time I had edibles was Thanksgiving day after I gorged myself I decided dessert was going to be 100mg of watermelon gummies. I ended up taking a food nap and waking up stoned out of my mind and while I wouldn't suggest anyone do that, I certainly had fun after I woke up from my food nap.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

its cool when you straddle the edge of unconsciousnes s

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Stairmaster posted:

its cool when you straddle the edge of unconsciousnes s

yeah that "i might want to lie down" feeling is great

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKbr_p4ZBXw

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEfoN5DKn3w

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

yeah these edibles aint poo poo

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://open.spotify.com/track/5Y4NVpdZRH9OGZhO8tOYul?si=GDwZ9fKEQ2-Xqt_ZNqL2lw

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Stairmaster posted:

famous last words :grin:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

Chinatown posted:

famous last words :grin:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

no it really awsnt :(

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

okay im a little high now

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i have a quarter of og chem at 28% thc and thats on the low end of my usual stuff

if you live in the pacific northwest i highly recommend Phat Panda's weed, best brand ive come across by a mile

https://twitter.com/phatpanda/status/1234988461473460224

poo poo I'm super happy with the 20% and 24% stuff I got at the dispensary

you kids and you're megaweed

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i just picked up some extremely good trainwreck and i am so happy

it's a little dry but it's covered in trichs, couple days in the cvault w/a humidity pack and it should be perfect

very good 'getting poo poo done' sativa

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

about to smoke some of that devil cabbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Its scary sometimes