Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Hello? I'm here I just need to go to the bathroom real quick. Gonna be a quick 5 to 15 minutes, don't leave

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Aug 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Sorry my audio settings are still screwed up I'm told I have very VARIABLE VOLUMES ANDit's hard to understand ANYTHING?

Goons Are Gifts

See? I told you I never post with pants on and I did warn you about the size, too.

Goons Are Gifts

This might become the shortest and most efficient zoom call I've ever been in

Goons Are Gifts

starbucks hermit posted:

I'll take a vanisher probation any time and for any reason

Goons Are Gifts

They lure you by appearing work friendly and then revert any work you have done to fuel their dark endeavors.

Zoom calls are basically the Sith of work crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

This is amazing, my very first zoom call that actually worked out!
I didn't get the email by the way. Did you hear me? I didn't get... am I muted? Why is everything frozen? Oh god.