Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GrayDorian
Dec 21, 2006

who is he
I am all about this analysis, including the real world analogies and literary examples. Gives the game far more context and meaning than when I rushed through most of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrayDorian
Dec 21, 2006

who is he
I definitely also thought the 'if you strike the chieftain, don't miss' was paraphrasing the Omar Little quote from The Wire

GrayDorian
Dec 21, 2006

who is he
I've really been enjoying the analysis and postmortems throughout this LP. It gives a critical lens that I wish I'd applied more thoroughly when I played

GrayDorian
Dec 21, 2006

who is he
I'm really enjoying these in depth analyses of the characters and setting

GrayDorian
Dec 21, 2006

who is he
This was awesome to catch up on, and I really liked the literary comparisons. Thanks!