Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

darthzeta88

by Pragmatica
I recently have died and do not know how to be chill after hearing the news. Any advice on how to be a cool dead man? ( This is not a joke)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
trying RIPing OP

Prof. Crocodile

normal approach is to appear in dusty sepia-toned photos that are dramatically discovered in the 3rd act. have you tried this op?

darthzeta88

by Pragmatica

Prof. Crocodile posted:

normal approach is to appear in dusty sepia-toned photos that are dramatically discovered in the 3rd act. have you tried this op?

Which act did I die in? I need to know what part of my story I am currently in.

darthzeta88

by Pragmatica
https://youtu.be/qVkSESLGagM

This is my death report,anyone know how to make it Sepia for the third act?

nut

two things are guaranteed in this world. death and getting mega freaking cheesed off over dying

Khanstant

darthzeta88 posted:

https://youtu.be/qVkSESLGagM

This is my death report,anyone know how to make it Sepia for the third act?

lmao you know how i know this is russian propaganda - it hinges on an American going to eastern europe on purpose lol

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
haunt some people who wronged you i guess

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My wife died and came back, so you could try that I guess.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When I die I'm fully prepared to put the "bitch" in my obituary

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Just haunt houses but dont bother the inhabitants, just lock the doors or turn off the lights if they forget when they leave

darthzeta88

by Pragmatica

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My wife died and came back, so you could try that I guess.

I can come back as your wife? That is pretty chill.

darthzeta88

by Pragmatica

Khanstant posted:

lmao you know how i know this is russian propaganda - it hinges on an American going to eastern europe on purpose lol

Apparently I am a complicated person with a Estonian passport with a different face because all us white people look the same. Now that I am a ghost I am even whiter now.

nut

put "turnt" on my gravestone

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(me, floating through doors) CRAP!!!!!! (passing thru cabinets) SHITTTT!!!!!!!!! (phasing through a wall in such a way that it disrupts my cat's naptime, i attempt to console him with pats yet he flees my incorporeal hands) FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

crimes

STING 64

when i die im putting it into my will that a shaman needs to bond my spirit to the mr met costume so i can give it sentience

deep dish peat moss

Hey boss, I'm going to need the day off. No, no, I'm fine, it's just a mental health break. I got some bad news today, yeah. Well, I found out that I died today and I'm really not taking it very well

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
getting transferred from the dick sucking factory to the ghost dick sucking factory, FMuL

crimes

xcheopis

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

When I die I'm fully prepared to put the "bitch" in my obituary

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

(me, floating through doors) CRAP!!!!!! (passing thru cabinets) SHITTTT!!!!!!!!! (phasing through a wall in such a way that it disrupts my cat's naptime, i attempt to console him with pats yet he flees my incorporeal hands) FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

deep dish peat moss posted:

Hey boss, I'm going to need the day off. No, no, I'm fine, it's just a mental health break. I got some bad news today, yeah. Well, I found out that I died today and I'm really not taking it very well

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I'm haunting the vBulletin forums, just praying SA never gets ported over to Xenforo lest I disappear forever :iiam:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

darthzeta88

by Pragmatica

deep dish peat moss posted:

I did ask for my life insurance, they said no.

Escape From Noise

Take a page out of the Ghostbusters playbook and give Dan Aykroyd a ghostly beej

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Chewbecca posted:

I'm haunting the vBulletin forums, just praying SA never gets ported over to Xenforo lest I disappear forever :iiam:

I'm chilling, dragging BYOB to the top of main, making my threads gold, it isn't hard op you just gotta commit

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Thank You Card

I'm your only friend.
ive been trying to be chill and cool about having died myself but im registering a solid 6/10 at being upset

dogs own

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

darthzeta88 posted:

I can come back as your wife? That is pretty chill.

Nah

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Drink some boos

freezingprocess

just go with it.

be chill

Star Me Kitten
Being dead is cool. Now you can haunt people. Focus on that. :)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

treat it like an eternal vacation. you have nowhere to be, no obligations, and now you have until the end of time to make yourself okay with it

Macnult

when i died i was losing my poo poo for like half a century or something until i finally chilled out

define_byte
if you’re having a hard time bein chill ad a ghost OP you can haunt me and we can be chil together

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
meditate on this image OP. let it suffuse your being until all else falls away and u accept the true nature of being, namaste

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I am surprised, OP, All the euphamisms for getting killed sound chill AF.

Taking a dirt nap
Sleeping with the fishes
Getting iced
The big chill

Macnult

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I am surprised, OP, All the euphemisms for getting killed sound chill AF.

Taking a dirt nap
Sleeping with the fishes
Getting iced
The big chill

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
charon asking me for two coins to cross the river, im just shakin my ghost nards at him

crimes

Escape From Noise

Spelling out "Lol, u mad?" on my Ouija board to own some freakin' dead nerds

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Wind my mortal coil back up again and go on about my business

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
sighing, floating back downstairs on account of i left the cursed mannequin i possess to allow me to bustle about the house in the kitchen

crimes

darthzeta88

by Pragmatica

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Spelling out "Lol, u mad?" on my Ouija board to own some freakin' dead nerds

I think maybe as a spirit I will write "jealous" on Ouija boards everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

i tried dieing but it turns out yoy cant get high when youre dead except in a literal sense, which was wack. so i simply clasped the cold dead earth and ate some tendies. good as new.