Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

I bought a wool cloak/cape on clearance from a Coach outlet last autumn, and it is a glorious thing. You stay nice and warm but never overheat because it's so flowy. It has a big hood to keep out inclement weather. I never considered myself a cape wearing type of man, but it looks dapper AF. At first I was a bit self conscious wearing it, because, like, it's a loving cape, who wears a cape? Well, I do, and I look fabulous. I think there's certain fashions that you have to age into. If I was 30 I'd look dumb as hell.

I dunno, a lot of the stuff I like that's nerdy, I'm happy that it's nerdy. It probably wouldn't be as good if it wasn't. Maybe I'm with you OP on Warhammer, because it always looked kinda interesting and I used to paint the miniatures as a kid (though I never actually played), and maybe if it wasn't such a smelly manchild past time I might be curious enough to try it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Chewbecca posted:

I'm so cool and badass that anything I do instantly becomes cool, so if you want something to become cool just pm me op - I'll hook you up :coolzone:

Is that adjacent to the :chillzone:?

Finger Prince

The voice of the DJ on the Thursday morning dance music show on CIUT.
Worst. Radio. Voice. Ever.