Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

After seeing the trailer for Death Stranding 2, I'm having the left field thought that Troy Baker might be a fun option for Sinister, not that he'd ever be in the running. His portrayal of Higgs has this smarmy, threatening charisma that could work really well, and I think he deserves a shot at A Big Time Movie. He's got the physical look for Sinister as well, I think.

SlimGoodbody fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Mar 19, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Sinister WOULD try to sell NFTs, it's true.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Gavok posted:

He's the last one standing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddsZTFSfXaw

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

ImpAtom posted:

Sinister WOULD try to sell NFTs, it's true.

drat, he would, wouldn't he

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I feel like NFTs are more of an Arcade thing, for some reason

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
NFTs are 100% a Mojo thing.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Arcade is a Bitcoin maximalist. Mojo is all-in on NFTs, yeah.

StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!
Tony Stark over paid for several ape based nfts

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

StumblyWumbly posted:

No, Tony's getting into an Armor Wars scenario taking down all the assholes making NFTs of his suits.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They'd all try to sell NFTs.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tony's NFT becomes sentient and goes rouge

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Tony’s going out and actually trademarking everyone else’s NFTs so that he actually does legally own them.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

"Bad news, I have somehow made the blockchain sentient, and it hates me and all organic life"

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

"Bad news, I have somehow made the blockchain sentient, and it hates me and all organic life"

Hank Pym: "oof, well get ready to have that haunt you forever, sorry pal"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

This was a plot in Fantastic Four

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
After being killed by Carol Danvers Tony uploads his mind to the blockchain

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
You guys keep attributing dumb techbro moves to Tony, when Justin Hammer is right there.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Hammer is a baggie

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Jamesman posted:

You guys keep attributing dumb techbro moves to Tony, when Justin Hammer is right there.

Hammer is just Musk, doesn't invent poo poo himself, just buys companies that already did it.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Gaz-L posted:

Hammer is just Musk, doesn't invent poo poo himself, just buys companies that already did it.

So musk?

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Hammer would pay $30k for a .JPG.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Yes, that's literally what I said. I wasn't saying Musk plus those things, I was describing what Musk does

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Hammer making bad investments in crypto and NFTs while in prison. Gets out, starts trying to build his company back up by firing workers to cut costs, and using AI to design new weapons.

And he accidentally creates the Technovore or something.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

The first trailer for the HBO Max spinoff 'The Penguin' is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQghiGQi6Lo

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

FlamingLiberal posted:

The first trailer for the HBO Max spinoff 'The Penguin' is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQghiGQi6Lo

Ah there’s a shot of pre-joker in there,interesting.

Hope pattinson has one cameo at the end like the Azzarello comic.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Clancy Brown is apparently playing Sal Maroni, a character that was referenced a lot in The Batman but I think only seen once

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010
Hopefully there's a flashback getting Turturro and Brown together.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFPLRIdn1pk

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

StumblyWumbly posted:

AN APE! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1773749695443013782
A judge has ruled that WB did not plagiarize some random freelancer's story for The Batman. Not exactly a huge surprise because when this was first announced it was pretty clear that the entire claim was over extremely generic Batman story beats. The judge pointed out that Wozniak couldn't even prove that the relevant parties ever saw his script with Matt Reeves testifying that when he was hired WB gave him a script involving Baffleck battling Deathstroke and that the premise of The Batman was something he came up with independently.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I think Batman, a character I do not own, should fight crime. If Batman, a character I do not own, fights any crime at all moving forward, I will sue. Witness me.*

*Another phrase I originated, stolen by cowardly thief George Miller.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib

Inkspot posted:

I think Batman, a character I do not own, should fight crime. If Batman, a character I do not own, fights any crime at all moving forward, I will sue. Witness me.*

*Another phrase I originated, stolen by cowardly thief George Miller.

So cliched. I'm going to do something original like take a character like Superman and make him evil. It will be the most unique thing anyone has done with the character.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
What If Spider-Man was Sad? TM

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Okay, get this: Superman and Bizarro are locked in mortal combat. Superman has this, like this realization, and he begins to cry,

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Inkspot posted:

Like, half the writers at Marvel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOTVZCHWWLY&t=33s

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Apr 1, 2024

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

SlimGoodbody posted:

Okay, get this: Superman and Bizarro are locked in mortal combat. Superman has this, like this realization, and he begins to cry,

I still think it's loving hilarious that Man of Steel was basically this, but Zod instead of Bizarro.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Jamesman posted:

I still think it's loving hilarious that Man of Steel was basically this, but Zod instead of Bizarro.

20 year old drunk stoner SlimGoodbody did not know he was operating the lathe of heaven at the time and deeply regrets the series of events he unleashed

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

SlimGoodbody posted:

Classic.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Inkspot posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

SlimGoodbody posted:

Lois, looking on, begins to cry. She is barefoot.

Weren't the claims the guy making was Batman fought the riddler and drove a regular car? Like really basic ideas and nothing very specific.