Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
https://twitter.com/mcleodbob/status/1299377391085772802

Starting to get a little worried about Josh Boone's The Stand with craftsmanship like this on display.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

JordanKai posted:

Unreal that he put in so many amazing performances while battling cancer. What a mensch.

That's what gets me too. Dude really jumped into his post-BP fame with some solid films, and to think he did it all while fighting Stage III colon cancer... man, crazy hustle.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

I did have the thought that they could adapt Kasper Cole's introductory arc from the end of Priest's run.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

Coming at it from another angle, I wouldn't want to be the actor they tapped to replace Boseman. Even if whoever it is has the express blessing of Boseman's family, there's no way to come out of that intact.