Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I really don't want to sound crass, but did Black Panther 2 finish filming? 42 was one of my favorite movies, and I liked Black Panther a lot, it'd be nice to see him one more time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

God drat, what a loss. Two years ago for the last week of school my 7th grade team did a movie choice day, all the other teachers played cartoons and I played 42. A couple kids started in my room and during breaks they told their friends how awesome it was. Kids migrated to my room, and after 42 was over I played Ruby Bridges for them. Chadwick Boseman will forever be tied to one of my happiest days of teaching.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

How come Aquaman keeps taking his shirt off before jumping in the water?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Heh I just got done watching Shazam 2 and it is hella bad.

Like I have a high tolerance for bad movies but it's really, super bad.