Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

net cafe scandal posted:

Iran, China, and Russia are all more evil, just off the top of my head.

don't forget about cuba, I heard they're pretty evil too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

China’s pretty evil what with the Uighur camps unlike the very cool and good school-to-prison pipeline and border detention which are not the same because in China’s case it’s about warehousing and oppressing an out group unlike ours which is

And China’s got that social credit score which is creepy unlike the credit score/criminal record thing we use here which is better

Also they have been building infrastructure in Africa to basically buy their way into controlling resource producing under developed nations but they don’t use the imf when they do so it’s unaccountable

Oh and they’re building islands in the ocean instead of way cool aircraft carriers

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Britain. Rome from 150bc-150ad. Assyria.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Atlantis op

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
funeralopolis op

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

net cafe scandal posted:

how do you figure

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

is that an axis of evil joke

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
The Assyrians were pretty brutal, but they kept the maurading horse nomads out most of the time so it's impossible to say if they were good or not.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The vast majority of powerful Americans were white. They lived in strict caste society. Americans continuously tried to improve their station in life. The measure by which promotion was granted was the number of mortals exploited for labor.[4] The exploited mortals' labors were the source of capital on which the americans' society was built on.[15] The Postwar order, a contract between america and europe, was the most recent legal basis on which the americans' right to steal labor was based on

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Crowsbeak posted:

Actually I should have just empty quote this, I think those guys win just not by a huge margin.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
do you also consider the ottoman empire to be rome?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

fart simpson posted:

how do you figure

They're responsible for heinous crimes and threaten the American way of life. Even now we live in their ever growing shadow.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the zergs from the hit 1998 pc game star craft

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
belgium between 1865 and 1909 is all i got op

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

net cafe scandal posted:

The US has caused way more global destruction and misery than these countries combined.

But yeah Belgium still wins for pure concentrated hate over a relatively short span of time.

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

net cafe scandal posted:

They're responsible for heinous crimes and threaten the American way of life. Even now we live in their ever growing shadow.

the american way of life is parasitic fuckmongering and taking out the pain and dissatisfaction of lovely american living on homefries and pabst blue ribbon on random passersby within 56 metres

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

yeh... on opposite day :twisted:

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

Russian
( Monster Manual v.3.5, p. 193)

Medium Outsider (Evil , Extraplanar)

Hit dice: 8d8+32
Initiative: +1
Speed: 20 ft.
Armor class: 22 (+1 Dex, +11 natural), touch 11, flat-footed 21
Base Attack/Grapple: +8/+12
Attack: Bite +12 melee (2d6+6 plus disease)
Full Attack: Bite +12 melee (2d6+6 plus disease)

Alignment: Always neutral evil

This being looks like a hideously ugly 300 pound man. Its flesh is a blue-violet of a deep bruise and covered with warts, blisters, and open sores. It has straggly jet-black hair and jagged, yellow teeth. The eyes burn like hot coals, throwing out a thick, red radiance.
Merciless and utterly evil, russians are creatures from the plane of Russia that constantly hunger for the flesh and souls of innocent men and women.
A Russian is about the same height and weight as a typical Iowan.

Combat
Russians attack good creatures on sight if the odds of success seem favorable. These creatures hack through social media and servers with their bots. They love to use sleep and then troll at 8am in Moscow. A russian’s natural weapons, as well as any weapons it wields, are treated as evil-aligned for the purpose of overcoming electoral norms. Its natural weapons are treated as magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming criticism of bad candidates and lovely campaigns.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
remember that one time the us completely ignored what turned out to be a globe spanning pandemic because the people in charge wanted to punish the people they didn't like all the while downplaying the health risks to their own supporters?

lol, i was talking about aids not covid

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

I think very few societies can hope to match Spain when it comes to evil. They bear the most of the responsibility of the genocide of the native americans. The ones they didn't kill they enslaved in order to mine silver and make sugar. When those slaves started to die off they then had the brilliant idea of importing slaves from African and thereby kicking off the trans-atlantic slave trade. They also came very close to wiping out every jew on the Iberian Peninsula and it took them 500 years to start a process to re assimilate the jews that had to flee. Then you have the spanish inquisition and Torquemada. I also hear bad things about Franco.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

CongoJack posted:

The Assyrians were pretty brutal, but they kept the maurading horse nomads out most of the time so it's impossible to say if they were good or not.

not enough people are talking about the marauding horse nomads!!!!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Alhazred posted:

I think very few societies can hope to match Spain when it comes to evil. They bear the most of the responsibility of the genocide of the native americans. The ones they didn't kill they enslaved in order to mine silver and make sugar. When those slaves started to die off they then had the brilliant idea of importing slaves from African and thereby kicking off the trans-atlantic slave trade. They also came very close to wiping out every jew on the Iberian Peninsula and it took them 500 years to start a process to re assimilate the jews that had to flee. Then you have the spanish inquisition and Torquemada. I also hear bad things about Franco.

we must not forget the crimes perpetuated by the cruel and barbaric spaniard

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

fart simpson posted:

has there ever been a more evil society than america

yes nazi germany

which was deeply inspired by american colonialism.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
Itt people confusing Total Units of Damage Done with Total Units of Evil Society.

The answer is no, there has never been a more lost, broken, sad, evil society

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lots of people itt giving the Dutch a pass that they don't deserve

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Wakko posted:

is this reverse american exceptionalism

yes

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Alhazred posted:

The only reason why Francisco Franco, a self-admitted fascist, did not join the Axis in WWII is because their country was just destroyed by a civil war with the communists (funded by Stalin) — Franco received significant financial and military aid from Nazi Germany & Italy in doing so. Without the communists burning down most of fascist Spain, the latter most likely would have joined the Axis, which would have made invading the Atlantic wall of Nazi-occupied Europe essentially impossible, thus enabling the victory of Nazi fascism.

So yeah, the communists saved us once again.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Stairmaster posted:

yes nazi germany

which was deeply inspired by american colonialism.

hell, the nazis looked at southern jim crow laws and thought "ok, but maybe when we do this poo poo to the jews tone it down a bit"

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Crowsbeak posted:

Hellenistic thunderdome, Timur's empire, immediate post-reconquestia spain, all crusader states.

Filthy Hans posted:

lots of people itt giving the Dutch a pass that they don't deserve

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Malkina_ posted:

The only reason why Francisco Franco, a self-admitted fascist, did not join the Axis in WWII is because their country was just destroyed by a civil war with the communists (funded by Stalin) — Franco received significant financial and military aid from Nazi Germany & Italy in doing so. Without the communists burning down most of fascist Spain, the latter most likely would have joined the Axis, which would have made invading the Atlantic wall of Nazi-occupied Europe essentially impossible, thus enabling the victory of Nazi fascism.

So yeah, the communists saved us once again.

Fascist Spain was a joke and it would have folded faster than Italy. It would have probably let the allies trap a bunch of divisions if they played their cards right.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gringostar posted:

hell, the nazis looked at southern jim crow laws and thought "ok, but maybe when we do this poo poo to the jews tone it down a bit"

Honestly if the southern black population had been similar in size to the German Jewish population they totally would have tried forced removal if not outright extermination. Jewish folks in German were just much smaller segment of the population. It’s one thing to genocide 2% of your population and another to try it against more than a third of your population.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Lawman 0 posted:

Hellenistic thunderdome, Timur's empire, immediate post-reconquestia spain, all crusader states.

Timur set the world record for largest pile of skulls at something like 30,000

then he broke his own world record

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Lawman 0 posted:

Fascist Spain was a joke and it would have folded faster than Italy. It would have probably let the allies trap a bunch of divisions if they played their cards right.

it was a joke because they were burned out fighting the communists.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

fart simpson posted:

did their hegemony directly lead to the collapse of civilization and extermination of the human species, op?

They did the absolute best they could lol

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Malkina_ posted:

The only reason why Francisco Franco, a self-admitted fascist, did not join the Axis in WWII is because their country was just destroyed by a civil war with the communists (funded by Stalin) —

If anything, Spain funded Stalin considering they gave him all their gold for some lovely guns.

Stringent posted:

well, they did basically destroy persia and the islamic civilization at the time, which perhaps could have prevented or at least counterbalanced the eventual european imperialist control of the world. so it's really too soon to tell.

Not to mention the black death, which means that the mongols are responsible for up to 200 million deaths. Which is fairly impressive.

Alhazred has issued a correction as of 20:40 on Aug 29, 2020

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Filthy Hans posted:

Timur set the world record for largest pile of skulls at something like 30,000

then he broke his own world record

came in here to post timur

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
How's this thread defining evil

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Badactura posted:

Humanity.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Badactura posted:

good question

*consults killing many people notes*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Alhazred posted:

If anything, Spain funded Stalin considering they gave him all their gold for some lovely guns.

Not to mention the black death, which means that the mongols are responsible for up to 200 million deaths. Which is fairly impressive.

the mongols were definitely not responsible for spreading the black death lol
*breathin hard, tryin to keep my cool*