Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the lion guy will be back, though, in a week or two, with more news about their masturbatory habits

people like him who keep posting about their fetishes openly should be banned every single time they do because they are constantly trying to push the boundary of what is acceptable with their "haha the jesus lion is sexy i'd gently caress him" posts. because when they aren't banned or punished they just will just trying keep doing it because they think it is acceptable

16-bit Butt-Head has a new favorite as of 18:55 on Aug 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the lion guy will be back, though, in a week or two, with more news about their masturbatory habits

nah I'm sure ban #7 will stick

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i barely remember making that post too haha what the hell

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
I'm just gonna pitch my "harsh punishment for posting horny" idea one last time. Yeah, sure, maybe permabanning is a bit harsh, but a 30 day probe per incident sounds like it would discourage a lot. I said it before but people have literally everywhere else on the internet to post that stuff, it doesn't need to be here.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
To be charitable, goons in general have a really hard time not being creeps. You see stringently enforced "no horny" rules in forums like DnD of all places because it turns out the politics nerds can't talk about an AOC tweet without part of the room tugging uncomfortably at their collars. With that in mind, it should have been obvious that trying to have a discussion thread for something that was already so rife with horrific material was going to require a very firm grip on the wheel and instead they did the opposite, so rest in piss thread of horrors.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Sounded like a good idea to me. Maybe just a regular ban.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

This ain't Hedrigall's first ban and I doubt it'll be their last, yeah

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Meloncholric posted:

play the ace attorney games OP

I will watch a voiced let's play of them.

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO
Feb 5, 2001

Boba Pearl posted:

It’s really more fun if you play them. Start with the new one (great ace attorney chronicles) on steam and then see if you like the format.

Or try Ghost Trick

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Boba Pearl posted:

i will watch a live tv transmission of you being murdered by me.

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO
Feb 5, 2001

ArfJason posted:

Subscribed

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Boba Pearl posted:

ProZD played through them I believe, he's a pro VA so the voices should be good.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Thanks. Much more wholesome!

You're welcome...

Oh.

Someone please tell me this poster's most recent probation is a joke?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

ArfJason posted:

Wow can't believe fyad out here threatening to commit hate crimes... I guess we know who the real bad guys are after all.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
(It's the pedophiles and the guy who wants to be railed by aslan.)

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

ArfJason posted:

I feel like the delay on the live broadcast would make the action of murdering really difficult.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

thecluckmeme posted:

ProZD played through them I believe, he's a pro VA so the voices should be good.

Topical

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lucavi posted:

come to the peace thread for more hosed up dicks

Are they as good as periscope dick?

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

fool of sound posted:

Everyone is their avatar irl

You got a drink yah want chilled?

And, I thought cspam had like 30 different mods and iks? What happened?

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Honest question, why is Hedrigall not permabanned? Or at least permabanned from the DA thread if nothing else?

The dude cannot conceal their horn and they do not seem to have an interest in doing so

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

B33rChiller posted:

CSPAM has a bunch of thread-specific IKs but only two full mods.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

B33rChiller posted:

You got a drink yah want chilled?

*finishes editing photographs* There have always only been two IKs. Anyone who claims differently should be reported to the NKVD, comrade.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Hedrigall occasionally makes good, nonhorny posts, and is a furry but not a pedophile and does not start flamewars about any of it. I think a policy of banning for crossing horny lines is reasonable and overdue but a permaban is heavyhanded.

Doomtrain
Sep 12, 2006
A mood train?

TheKingofSprings posted:

Honest question, why is Hedrigall not permabanned? Or at least permabanned from the DA thread if nothing else?

The dude cannot conceal their horn and they do not seem to have an interest in doing so

He's only been posting about his jerkoff material for 10 solid years over every subforum. Sorry, nothing can be done. Thats the way it is.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

DoctorWhat posted:

Hedrigall occasionally makes good, nonhorny posts, and is a furry but not a pedophile and does not start flamewars about any of it. I think a policy of banning for crossing horny lines is reasonable and overdue but a permaban is heavyhanded.

So people are allowed to be horny as long as they pay :10bux: after the fact?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Are they as good as periscope dick?

periscope dick is still the best one.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Zero One posted:

Someone please tell me this poster's most recent probation is a joke?

I read it and laughed, so probably

(The thread that probe happened in is generally pretty funny and the probed post was less that and more helldumpy so I think it was a gentle nudge and using potsticker's quoted post as the justification for it is, itself, worth at least a chuckle because it's also bewildering on the face of it.)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Just think how much money the forums have made over the years from Hedrigal's unwavering horniness

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

TheKingofSprings posted:

So people are allowed to be horny as long as they pay :10bux: after the fact?

I mean, that's true for the overwhelming majority of offenses on this forum.

Sometimes they're also limited to once a month.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Look, if a ban or two doesn't impact their posting behavior, tell Hedrigall to stay out. But after a decade of no enforcement and "oh, you (:" attitudes, maybe the shock and awe of a ban or two will establish some sense of appropriate conduct.

I live in hope.

EDIT: went over his rap sheet. I take back "doesn't start flame wars", I only know his posts in CD/TVIV

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

DoctorWhat posted:

Hedrigall will post constantly about how much he want to gently caress an actual, not furry not anthropomorphic just an actual lion, and then eats five probations in a row because every time he gets free, he starts calling people pedophiles for playing Doki Doki Literature Club.

You do not under any circumstances gotta hand it to him

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Yeah I just edited my posts on the subject. I had an overly rosy view of his posting career based on a narrow range of interactions.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

ArfJason posted:

A tragic way to ruin a perfectly good Google Glass set

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

DoctorWhat posted:

I think a policy of banning for crossing horny lines is reasonable and overdue but a permaban is heavyhanded.

a forum-wide ramp from immediately 1 day on first offence to 1 week->2 weeks->ban+30->perma ought to do it

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

I think that would be good policy yes. Go full Red/Green with it, ramp until death.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

DoctorWhat posted:

maybe the shock and awe of a ban or two will establish some sense of appropriate conduct.

He's got 7 lmao

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
"Ok, the last 20 times didn't work, but this time, the 21st time, oh, that'll learn him about being horny!"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
If people want to pay $10 to make a horny, non-illegal post for which they are going to be mocked anyway, before getting banned again, I think that's fair.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

DoctorWhat posted:

Yeah I just edited my posts on the subject. I had an overly rosy view of his posting career based on a narrow range of interactions.

He can be a really nice guy on the rare occasions he’s not hornyposting but unfortunately those are super rare.

If they keep barging in to hornypost in PYF, I’m gonna keep hitting them with a ban+probe because multiple posters have told me it makes them very uncomfortable and that can’t fly here. See also, hornyposting in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Ugly In The Morning posted:

He can be a really nice guy on the rare occasions he’s not hornyposting but unfortunately those are super rare.

If they keep barging in to hornypost in PYF, I’m gonna keep hitting them with a ban+probe because multiple posters have told me it makes them very uncomfortable and that can’t fly here. See also, hornyposting in general.

Benghazi II had their moments when they weren't telling everyone to kill themselves too but that cookie crumbled a while ago