Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
Someone elsewhere talked about goon meets, remembered that picture of one where a guy seemed to be mostly naked with I think paper or something covering his crotch.

What was up with that? Like many goon meets he was standing near a woman who looked rightfully perturbed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
A big Trump zone I remember morbidly reading was in GBS. Something like "trumps fine lol" and there were all those embarrassing SILENT MAJORITY: poo poo FUCKER avatars/titles. Regularly brave posters would roll in to talk about how Trump actually isn't fine
Or maybe I dreamed it, who's to say what's true in the sagas thread.

I forget who but there's also a funny probe that sorta marks the end of that time where someone posted "I plan to vote for Donald Trump in the general election" and got banned :hellyeah:

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
Jeffery just decide if vtubers/anime as a concept is too infested with pedophilia to allow on the site, then one side of that can shut up or post goatse or whatnot.

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
Viewers really like the facecam and some streamers are just shy or afraid of doxxing.

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone

Boba Pearl posted:

Oh I misjudged him, I assumed he trolled the vtuber thread just to creep on women / vtubers.

It wasn't ever in the vtuber thread is the most bizarre part.

Edit: At first, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone

Boba Pearl posted:

This is all very concerning because I've been wanting to try vtubing to give me positive -*-gender feelings-*- but it all seems uhhh... much more weird then I really want to get into. It's also a bitch to set up.

Like most things, the lovely people shouldn't get to ruin a cool concept. There's plenty of indie vtubers who are totally fine, and doing it for gender feelings sounds dope. Also you could be an anime or a robot or a bug or something.