Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

World War Mammories posted:

there's a dude Dave Grossman who has made an extremely successful career out of teaching cops across the country to do exactly this lol

check this poo poo out

note : Grossman has never actually killed a man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Goons in Platoons, GIP, where cops post, backwards, is PIG..... coincidence?!?!?!?!?!?

E; what is GIP gone now or what?

lilljonas fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Sep 2, 2020

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
This cop gave me a ticket once and was really nice about it. But it was AWKWARD AS gently caress and now I HATE THE POLICE.

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.

Excelzior posted:

note : Grossman has never actually killed a man

Neither did Manson by that logic?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Give me back my AGENCY. This is AMERICA. :911:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lilljonas posted:

Goons in Platoons, GIP, where cops post, backwards, is PIG..... coincidence?!?!?!?!?!?

E; what is GIP gone now or what?

it's Internet VFW

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

caleb posted:

Neither did Manson by that logic?

Oh I'm not saying his actions aren't vile

I'm saying he's a massive hypocrite

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.

Excelzior posted:

Oh I'm not saying his actions aren't vile

I'm saying he's a massive hypocrite

I know. He's an rear end in a top hat. I hope a bad thing happens to him today like maybe he gets stung by a bee or he gets a lot of junk mail or a bird poops on his windshield.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

caleb posted:

I know. He's an rear end in a top hat. I hope a bad thing happens to him today like maybe he gets stung by a bee or he gets a lot of junk mail or a bird poops on his windshield.

Hopefully he gets pulled over by a cop on his way to an appointment and, while the cop doesn’t physically assault Grossman because both are white males, the cop really gives Grossman a hard time and makes him late to his appointment and he gets charged a $50 no-show fee and has to take another day off from work for the reset appointment

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hey OP you forgot they like to flashbang toddlers

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
The pig who pushed the president of the Toronto Raptors then lied and said he was the one assaulted and needed emotional trauma leave made over $300,000.00 that year

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Nah, just kidding, there would be no charges to acquit because the ADA handling the case wouldn’t have even considered bringing it to a grand jury

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Sep 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Does that Grossman guy point out that most school shooters are decided right wing?