Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Cops suck because they make unions look bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Also, their budgets are incredibly bloated

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

caleb posted:

I know. He's an rear end in a top hat. I hope a bad thing happens to him today like maybe he gets stung by a bee or he gets a lot of junk mail or a bird poops on his windshield.

Hopefully he gets pulled over by a cop on his way to an appointment and, while the cop doesn’t physically assault Grossman because both are white males, the cop really gives Grossman a hard time and makes him late to his appointment and he gets charged a $50 no-show fee and has to take another day off from work for the reset appointment

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Nah, just kidding, there would be no charges to acquit because the ADA handling the case wouldn’t have even considered bringing it to a grand jury

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Sep 2, 2020