Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

In retrospect I shouldn't have invested in the weighted blanket I'm stuck here since our last thread about it and

this still is true can you guys stop tucking me back in whenever I manage to lift it up a bit it's been like two years now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

I'm just a temporary mod so I'm getting in a little power nap. Not the full sleep. Just a quick cat nap before I'm back to stabbing as usual.

this still is true can you guys stop tucking me back in whenever I manage to lift it up a bit it's been like two years now

No can do chief but I did bring you this bowl of hot soup

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Escape From Noise

*Passes you a warm mug of chamomile*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

I have lavender bed linen spray for you; it's very relaxing.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
four mods asleep all in a row, in a tiny sardine can, and when they wake up they slice a bean into thin slivers and share it

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

Putting on some whale songs and white noise

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Getting the mods' delicious hot cider ready and warming their blankets for the early day nap cycle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
SA provides mods with an on-call room but it's just a bed and herbal tea selection next to a kettle.

There is no WiFi and there is no signal.