Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
While I'm a well-to-do lady, what you don't know about me is that I wear crotchless underthings and wipe myself with corncobs :shobon:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

I'm looking pale as hell, I see the gentleman callers looking :forkbomb: Too bad I've got a diarrhea and a headache from my heavily leaded face powder

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Using consumption as an excuse not to visit with the kind of weird looking gentleman caller from down the road whose parents are cousins

Chewbecca

Using a lock of hair from bae's head to make fetching jewelry, and also signal to the local gentlemen that I'm back on the market, boys :biglips:

Chewbecca

Filling up my dance card with facetious names in order to own the Duke of Norwellbottom who I just know wants a turn

Chewbecca

Sniggering to myself as I write a letter to my great aunt calling my neighbour Elisabeth a "corny-faced blowsabella"

Chewbecca

Participating in my very normal hobby of anthropomorphic taxidermy, arranging my stuffed and mounted hares into a delightful diorama of a summer soiree. No you can't play with them Adelia they're mine :colbert:

Chewbecca

Getting myself diagnosed with hysteria just so I can spend time with the handsome Dr Gilbert and his personalised treatment regime

Chewbecca

Telling the visiting physician I have the symptoms of consumption so he will prescribe me class a narcotics, and also so I can get out of my harpsichord lessons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Feeling full of malaise when you come to realise your newly betrothed is a cumberworld flapdoodle, and you've no choice but to cavort with the scullery maid for any kind of satisfaction