Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Goblin wizard here. If yall need some cheap expendable minions or the alchemical components to create your own goblin spawning pits, pm me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I prefer my goblins, i give them jobs so they can support thier families and safety from all the dick hole adventurers who just see them as free XP.

Goblins also have chances of upward enhancements. Some become warbosses to direct the troops, some can become dark shamans and wizards themselves.

Just the other day I heard Sherdirx the Wretched tainted some ancient holy grounds. He got his start in my dungeon.:unsmith:

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Aug 5, 2021

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Listen here you edgelord

I might not be the "Muahaha twiddle my mustache" kind of dark wizard but i still disrupt the so called forces of good. I just make their subjects question whether or not on the right side

I got tired of all the "you have failed me for the last time" stuff, so now i treat my minions with some respect and it pays dividends. I ve saved time and money on brainwashing rituals and pressgangey operations. I put that into healthcare and pto and now the goblins come to me to join up. I dont have to spend time conquering the western tribes one at a time like i used to.

In short, if your going for sapient minions, treat them well and theyll treat you well.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

These guys get it. How am i supposed to build an empire to tear down the forces of good if evil never prospers through its own cultivation.

Am i just supposed to wait for the next goblin warlord to show up at my throne and lead my troops and destroy the Forest of Radiant Light?

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Aug 16, 2021

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

When you kill a turd golem they break into a bunch of smaller turd golems called dingleberries

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Just spawned some fresh goblins for you guys. I know since the pandemic , the Crypt ogres have been scalping fresh bodies for undead armies causing the prices to skyrocket. My goblins are a cheap and affordable option till the market hopefully drops

Not to mention those fuckers making those bullshit Necromatic Fairy Tokens. Those things are an ugly scam

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

man i just drink a life potion every year to stay functionally immortal
i got enough to last me the next hundred years in the room next to the wine cellar ( it goes down easy with the wine)

being a lich always seemed like too much work. ya gotta make a philactery, gotta sustain your form with souls, by the end of it you just look like a skeleton.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Kill apprentice
bind soul to crystal
Insert crystal in skeleton

BAM
Skeleton mage!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Counter point, with the proper preparation you could draw some Outer essences or even guile a favor /summons but you better to your dark homework. Better yet, have a thrall or flesh automaton do the scrying.

Warlock detected. why dont you ask your mommy for magic lessons and leave the real magic to the real wizards

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Also i dont recommend groundhog daying. I did it to a guy and he just spent all his time training and figuring a way out and then he got himself ungroundhogged and kicked my rear end and i had to lay low for a couple of years

It seemed like he was only in there for 5 seconds to me but apparently he was in there for years. it looked like i cast a "make a dude super ripped and pissed off at you spell"

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Dec 28, 2022

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Goblin concocting program going good

My current strain is Hardy, resistant to disease, and whats better, intelligent enough to learn some simple magic.

Im am officially making goblin shamans and sorcerers fellas

Unbelievabley useful for delegating responsibility quickly.
You no longer have to waste half of them by making them fight each other till a war boss arises so that they can direct the rest.

I mean thats always fun to watch but sometimes you got things to do , yknow?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

If you have to call yourself a dark wizard you aint one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Ill invade that office with my GOBLIN ARMY!