Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

naem posted:

that is almost chaotic good, be careful or you could lose access to your entire evil magic skill tree

just burn down the occasional orphanage and claim it's "chaotic neutral." that way you can still dabble freely in evil magic and you can sucker the good guys by occasionally teasing a redemption arc just to reveal that you had ulterior motives the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Hark unto me, dark brethren, for I beseech thy counsel! My maniacal schemes of conquest have run into an unexpected roadblock. Against all odds, my arch-nemesis Mumphredolf the White and I have fallen quite in love! However, he refuses to commit to making our relationship canonical. He claims "the subtext is there" but honestly it's as thin as his excuses. He promises to explore our relationship in a spinoff series but I'm wondering if this is too little, too late. Should I give him a second chance or is it time to betray him to the Gibbering Lords of the Uttervoid?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Automatic Slim posted:

Does the world need another evil sorcerer? No, it has plenty. But an evil Bard is novel territory. (A&R Executives don’t count.)

Oh, it's been tried before, and there are reasons no one wants to go down that road again. You would not believe the earworms they put out. I saw an entire village devoured by them, which is a shame, because the inn there did a hell of a mutton melt.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Personally, I've always been more of a dungeon guy. Same idea, just upside down. Why not make your inner sanctum reach down to Hell instead of up to heaven? It just makes sense. Plus it's much better security. "Ooooh, I'll put my stronghold up in the air where it's hard to reach"? Really? You ever hear of a little thing called uhhhh FLYING? Terminal fighter brain thinking right there.