Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

sweet geek swag posted:

I have had a turn of bad luck since the last thread. The layer of the abyss that I was ruling got destroyed. Luckily, I was away. I still am a Demigod by some technicality, but without my demon army I've been moonlighting across the planes as a Necromancer for hire. You may have heard of that undead army that sacked the Holy Cathedral of Saint Gunther; it was one I raised.

Anyway if any of y'all need an undead army fast, send me a pm. For legal purposes I have to say that I am not allowed to summon eldritch beings of horror alongside the undead and you SHOULDn't ask.

Just lol at trying to rule a layer of the Abyss, that's like being a slumlord. Get yourself your own bespoke demiplane in the Deep Astral where you define all laws of reality. Sure, mine's on the smaller side, but when you're an absolute god, you can tolerate ruling a universe the size of a New York apartment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Yvershek posted:

How should I deal with the local villagers? They are catching on to the years of one of them mysteriously disappearing every other month.

Easy, you appeal to their superstitious side. Villagers are huge rubes who'll do anything out of some misbegotten "tradition," so all you have to do is foster a new tradition.

Leave the villagers alone for a year or two. The disappearances stop. And then in the dead of night, slip in and start blighting their crops. Nothing hugely drastic, you want these people to not totally starve, but enough to really freak them out.

Then you put on your rambling forest hermit wise man costume and start pontificating about how the ~*harvest spirits*~ are displeased with the lack of sacrifices.

Bing bang boom, the town will start offering you regular offerings of whatever useless oafs they can spare, hog-tied up for you in some forest glade.