Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

naem posted:

oh man, this reminds me, one time early in my necromancy career I defeated a troll, and raised his skeleton as a minion.

anyways it started gradually regenerating it’s flesh around the bones but the skeleton remained loyal- so I had this healthy alive conscious troll wrapped around my skeleton minion, like a puppet.

trolls are evil giant monsters and stuff but I felt like, super bad- plus with low INT he just couldn’t figure out what was going on as he got marched around by his own skeleton, it was obviously a pretty emotional experience for the guy

the only thing the troll and his own skeleton could agree on was MEAT which they were both pretty excited about.

eventually he grew a whole new skeleton and the old one popped out, I let em both go (mostly because of how much MEAT they ate, that got expensive fast)

I like to think they went off to have wacky buddy cop adventures, eating people and smashing stuff

One of my acolytes did something similar... She needed a big big undead hand to make a special trap work, something with a good handspan yaknow? Everyone said 'Use an ogre' so she and the cult go and hunt down an ogre...

But it was a troll

So she binds this hand into a crawling claw, works good... BUT THAN the whole rear end troll regenerates, smashes her into little bits and eats her and totally wrecks up the entire cult lair. Fuckin' hillarious!

So the cult does the whole kill it with fire bit, but than, the hand right? Tears itself off and crawls off! Climbs a wall and scuttled off to god knows where, since its unbound undead right? Dosn't give a poo poo that its a little burned... But than, later on we find the WHOLE rear end TROLL AGAIN in the goddamn ritual room chowing down on the sacrifices.

So anyway later on when I stole that idea we gave the guard trolls special medallions that suck up their souls and bite a chunk outta their flesh and fly off like bats. Works crazy good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Do you guys just ever get.... tired?

Like last night I caught myself animating pieces of my cereal (I was eating Ceral at night... that's just how its been recently...) and than eating them one by one and I was like 'why am I even doing this?', sometimes it feels like I have nothing real

Does anyone know a demon who can consume ennui?