Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I dunno is it a eldritch business card you found in the swamp of despair next to the flaming carriage tracks of a (16)'77 Transylvania AM that reads:

WIZARD FUCKIN MASTER

on the back because if not baby I got bad fuckin news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I believe I have left my ungents on the bus.
HAS ANYONE FORSEEN MY UNGENTS

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

*scowls and tucks arms across chest into sleeves of robe and hover walks into the kitchen with hat brim over eyes*

I DO NOT SEE MINE UNGENTS ON THE KITCHEN IS-
nevermind.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Btw, does this robe make my rear end look big?

Your DERRIERE looks....ENCHANTING!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A Fancy Hat posted:

This is a little embarrassing, but let's just say... hypothetically... I used some cheap ingredients and got Cockatrice feathers mixed in with my Phoenix feathers.

If I accidentally turned a guy's hand into stone, is there an easy way to fix this? This'll teach me to try and save a few bucks.

Dos't thou haves't a brazen rod scribed with the orcish tongue?!
If so you may yet procure water from the stone hand and by this means entertain a travelling party across a fair distance across barren lands and go on quite the adventure without need of procuring further means of *just continues rambling and meanders away still talking*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Virgil: Maxwell, you must listen to me.

Max, sighing: What now?

V: Maxwell. it is extremely important that you understand -

M: That you're a Wizard? Yeah. I know.

V: Oh my god. How did you know?! <suspiciously> Maxwell. Are you ALSO a WIZARD?!

M: No, you loving owl you told me 15 minutes ago. Again.

V: ....Maxwell.