Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm behind 7 veils of misdirection, scry all you want!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Not true. Even a basic Lich like some of you assembled in this thread would easily disprove this statement.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You better at least be a necropsionicyst

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Truespeaking is for paladins and other chumps, now Falsespeaking is a true power trove.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just find yourself a nice decay druid to have a chat with the tree. A few words and it will never bother you again.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What's wrong with recruiting boring old humans? Make the brave heroes doubt for a moment or two before they massacre all the urchins, vagrants, and the usual types happy to join any cause for a cot and 3 meals a day.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Don't chill touch tunes by dead musicians, you'll thank me

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Are dark bards ok?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You just gotta move these dead bones bones bones
*Strums lute*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Awizardspreads.pdf!? What manner of foul sorcery is this :goatsecx:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

FilthyImp posted:

What is that man doing to his abyssal portal of torment :gonk:

The abyssal portal is ajar, ia ia ia.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I hear charged magic crystals from the lost continent of Woo help you maintain your alignment! In fact I just got a shipment

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Who What Now posted:

Defund the Church of Pelor

Uhh you mean the church of Burning Hate Who Stares Down Upon Us From On High? Just because it's a sun god doesn't mean it's not evil, it gives people cancer for pelors sake

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Sooo you're a solo bard?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You got to follow The Law. You can be evil about it but you still have to.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just enchant your brain stupid

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Zombies are better labor force for dark wizards, they never even try to unionize unlike the skeletons, bonegolems and minor liches

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

That's not very dark wizardly of you, are you sure you haven't wandered into the wrong dungeon :smugwizard:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

That's why you always make an example of them whenever they fail you, you got to keep it under 100 sapient henchmen (and in an environment of constant paranoia and backstabbing) at any time or they try to organize

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Corner the sausage in a bun industry by having literally free meat. I suggest starting with a few goblin employees before expanding further.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

naem posted:

I knew a guy who tried this with Trolls and the sausages kept regenerating into complete trolls.

The Trolls kept fighting over which one of them was the “real” Troll it was a mess.

Also the Trolls kept eating the sausages and then pooping and new trolls would regenerate from the poop, just Trolls running amuck pooping whole new trolls out all over the place.

Human Resources kept insisting that the new Trolls were employees now and they had legal rights and should be put on payroll, until their lawyer pointed out they weren’t Human and they turned the lawyer and HR dept into sausages

Uh bud troll resources is one door down the hall. Just keep going until you see a big mossy troll with a club beating the lesser trolls into submission.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Broker peace huh? Everyone! We got a filthy do-gooder over here!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Hey, I think I saw your van somewhere, weedmage

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

This isn't a basement, gosh, mom. It's a dungeon!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You're thinking of druids again. Tromping around some dirty wet forest, sky-clad and with a sickle in each hand, ugh.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You can't make a skeleton out of a tree but you drat well can make a zombie. They still only hunger for sun and water and don't move around so it might be easier to just leaf them around

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What sort of dark bard invented boy bands

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Oh no, some devilishly handsome sorcerer has turned all the lust bums in the kingdom into blast bums in an explosive act of magery and legerdemain

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just replace all your workforce with treadgoblins, legless horrors, lamia skeletons and floating skulls, you'll save hundreds in cobblers fees

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I think you have to ask them to invite you in thrice and they will repent and forgive your indiscretion, such are their mysterious druish ways

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just tell him you meant it, and if they don't pay up, their whole body will get stoned too. This is dark wizard thread bud!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You can't hellfirewall demons, dude. They practically live in that poo poo. You gotta reach into the loathsome higher dimensions for a celestial wall.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just get negative energy aligned plants, stupid. Drop by Gorshek the Defiler's flower shop for some simple suggestions.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Yeah that looks pretty dope

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I think I've caught the smell of a stinky skeleton mage itt! True liches don't die, you skeletailure, that's the whole point!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You can't use the p-word anymore. We may be undead but we're not unkind :skeltal:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

That's the problem, you're trying to "raise" your apprentice instead of simply corrupting a good, or at worst, neutral, magic user into your service once someone else done all the coddling. The only raising you oughta be doing is that of undead.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just transmute skeletons into gold and you don't have to rent them out!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

My wizard, leaving cursed items around is half of what being capital D Dark is all about! Nothing puts a smile on my face like meddling adventurers making off with a sack of cursed gold and trying to cover costs of renting out an inn! Get this, they hand a coin to the innkeeper and then his flesh falls off, everyone's freaking out, and then his skeleton tries to take everyone's face off! Perfect Crystal Ball moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Spice things up a little by blessing one person in the community whilst cursing others. This will definitely keep any attention from you