Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

hakimashou posted:

gently caress druids

Druids suck but if there's one thing they're good for it's to gently caress.

Me, I'm a human fighter. Because I fight humans, you see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
A Diabolical necro.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Do NOT put goblins in your sausages, not even a mortal human would purchase such a foul concoction.

Weka
May 5, 2019

If you really want to be a master if the dark arts you will follow the way of the goat lord, Kirk.

Weka
May 5, 2019

FOOL! Evil is not to preferred for evil's sake. It is a tool to an end. You speak like a Paladin, spreading whatever idiocy is virtue this week. Sometimes doing good is the best way forward. Why, I have been helping the local yokels by giving them industrial techniques while teaching them some complex Arabic mathematics for the last few hundred years and now they are slaves to the number, manipulated with ease.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Offer a reward for ridding the woods of the evil druids and when some adventurers have done so, slay them when they are weakened from the fight. Those adventurers would probably have come after you eventually so look at it as a twofer.

Weka
May 5, 2019

I have been working on the most fiendish spell of all, mass reduce balls, but I need a hair from the one true pig balls. Does anyone know Phuc Yu's location?

Weka
May 5, 2019

naem posted:

enlarge balls is a more evil spell because then they’re always bumpin’ into stuff

Look pal, I respect your work, the look on those druids faces after you taught those squirrels to smoke was priceless, but you're just dead wrong here.

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Also what is this pansy rear end poo poo about not doing forbidden magic, like that is why i got into dark wizardry in the first place. You dont have the balls to put your soul on the line, get a new soul

smh

Soon nobody will have the balls for anything, MUHAHAHA!

Weka
May 5, 2019

Many dungeon masters consider chaotic neutral to be the most evil of the traditional alignments.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Doc Fission posted:

Hi, I'm a light wizard considering the route of sinister darkness. What's the bureaucracy involved in doing so? Do I need to file to relinquish my healing license?

It's dark wizardry, not dork wizardry. You can do whatever you want unless you are some sort of lawful nerd. IDGI, what's the point of trying to accrue vast power if you are just going to subsume your will to some infantile idea of order? Idiot Rube Service imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

If you haven't learned atleast a smattering of accountancy wards I don't know what to tell you. Delawarus registratum!