Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

so i hate to be this guy, but i want to revisit the whole 'cloak' thing.

i understand the need to have freedom of motion to make mystical gestures and draw sigils in the aether or whatever, but i'd really feel more comfortable in a track suit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

gotta say I've had a change of heart on druids recently.

as most of you all know, I have been slumbering at the bottom of a cursed bog for the past few years, after tricking a party of adventurers into stealing the petrified ear of the succubus queen for me. at first I was worried about the local druids but they have been lifesavers, warding off meddlers of various alignments with their dire portents, and occasionally freeing the skeletons that get tangled in the undergrowth. they also sell an artisanal beeswax salve that really helps with the bog-chafe.

tbqh i'm starting to regret that 'you might be a druid if..." thread i started back in the day.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Tell me what I'm referencing and you'll win a year's supply of disembodied screams!

I am guessing this is a reference to “you fool warren is dead” by the darkest of the hillside thickets.

I don’t need anymore disembodied screams tho, on account of the aforementioned petrified ear of the succubus queen that I have recently procured. That thing picks up screams from all across the void as well as forbidden secrets. But tbqh it mostly just hears demonic gossip.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Anti skub

LifeWAP

Raise Fred Willard

Rage against the Machine

Um.... Dick blight

Sous vide

this reminds me that i recently crafted a scroll of LifeWASP, which is a panera bread gift card with unlimited $

i will trade it for a gargoyle of reputable make or a vintage burberry track suit