Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I don't know who snuck into my sanctum and rearranged my arcane runes to spell out "your beard stinks", but I'll have you know it won 2nd place last year at the annual dark wizard meetup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Who the gently caress made these chocolate and newt eye cookies? You know I'm allergic to newt retina!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Which one of you has been casting illusions of aliens to prank the humans again? This causes a lot of runepaperwork.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Dick Fontaine posted:

oh, sorry, was in a bit of hurry last week and i must have left the door to my mind palace cracked. the chimera should dissipate whenever people stop believing in them… so… uh…

also if any of the aliens seem unusually sexy that’s on you, ok? that’s how it works. everyone knows that

The chimera's booty is in the eye of the beholder.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Pff, your master only taught you dark arcane sigils and golemancy?
I was infusing demonic runes with blood by the age of 6!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Tunicate posted:

Running around with your daddy's athame after kindergarten and tripping over your untied shoelaces doesn't count

Don't be ridiculous, I don't wear shoes!
That's just time wasted towards one more thing instead of studying dark arts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I want this on my wall.