Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

I know the conversion ratio is a little steep but take one healthy soul, bind it to a crystal, crush that crystal, and snort 2 lines and its like a full nights sleep. A crystal can last about 4-5 days.

I havent slept in about 2 years now. Got a great exchange deal with the local lord trading his prisoners. He pays ME to take them off his hands, and no one asks questions. Win win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Started a fun hobby where I'm trying to teach kobolds necromancy.

They don't quite have the patience for advanced stuff, but that's the fun of the challenge. They enjoy esoteric rituals, though, so they can ape the movements well enough to raise small things like spiders and rats.

The goal is to get a kobold who can raise other kobolds. I have one student who may be up to the challenge, but I found a little knife under his straw bed and I think he thinks he can take me out lol. His ambition is really cute.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

You can't selectively breed dragons down to anything smaller than horse size. Believe me on this.

You can breed them with especially short snouts though. They struggle to breathe and cant breathe fire, but they can still fly alright. Very docile by nature. They make for good mounts that way.

I once bred a semi-amphibious one once. Could survive underwater for upwards for 4 hours. Terrible throat cancer though, right at puberty. Not worth it in the end.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

The best way to deal with kids is to poison their minds.

I give them invisibillity scrolls and fire potions. I tell them to do crimes and leave me alone and if asked theyve never fuckin heard of me.

Sometimes they want help on a bigger job. I send my familiar Ratty to case a shop and open the latch from inside, and the kids do all the bagging and take the fall if they get caught. I take a cut. I tell them to do elf graffiti while theyre in there, just to throw the city guard off our scent.

Kids are useful

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Ive definitely shrunk a dude very slightly in their sleep just to gently caress with em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Paladin pulled over my carriage once, said I fit the description of a church burner from a nearby village. FWIW I did burn the church, but was fully invisible, so this was typical pale skin color profiling garbage.

He demands to cast a broad Detect Evil over my person and carriage. I'm all buttoned up on top dollar Hide Alignment enchantments so I say go for it.

I'm sitting there packing a pipe on the reigns when his focus starts making that low moaning noise any wizard knows. He's all aggro now, sword out and demanding I step out of the carraige.

Well, what do I see when I do, but a creepy little doll just sitting on my crates like a stowaway. This mfer planted a goddamn cursed relic on me I couldn't believe it.

I had tons of contraband and couldn't afford the heat of killing one of the king's inquisitors, so I just quick casted my pants shitter spell on him and made a hasty retreat. Not my proudest moment