Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1300245199298457603

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Remember when MRT ran old Nitros to counter-program WWE? Can we counter-program WWE with WWE from 3 years ago? I'm sure it was probably better.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
theres an ajpw stream in an hour

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

how and where

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
They finally turned Roman heel, except they did it a year after anybody wanted it and it's the stupidest loving thing ever. :laffo:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

abraham linksys posted:

Thank god, give me the large adult baby Ishikawa

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Miching Mallecho posted:

I like how Braun said that Vince really cares about him and the talk they had pulled out of a dark place and Vince actually knows and cares about his employees.....

I think Vince probably told Braun essentially he is the companies big man for the next decade. He's The Big Show for this era, he'll always be hovering around the top of the card, he'll have championship runs every now and then and he'll be there to make other stars look strong. Thats a better spot in the company than like 90% of the people in WWE maybe more. It seems like he just needed perspective or something.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Where was RETRIBUTION?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I can't wait for Otis to cash in on Roman.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

RealFoxy posted:

Thank god, give me the large adult baby Ishikawa

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

how and where

looks like i got confused thanks to time zones and this was, in fact, last night

still might throw some bucks at ajpw to watch the vod tho since i dont check em with them often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I remember in 2018 when I was hype as gently caress for Wrestling. It's just frustrating me right now.