Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

timbro posted:

Be interested to know where that stat comes from id guess it’s a lot more.

It is, he’s just an idiot who is allowed to poo poo up any eve-adjacent thread with zero consequences except for the occasional 6 hr probe. He desperately craves attention and doesn’t play EE.

poo poo there were 800 people in Jita alone when I logged in earlier. Globby is an unfunny troll whose entire self-identity is tied up in Eve online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timbro
Jul 18, 2004
I think also Jita is a crappy marker for this game as there’s much less point to just having an alt sitting there online

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

timbro posted:

Be interested to know where that stat comes from id guess it’s a lot more.

I doubt it's more than that, it sounds about right.

But, main eve is dying from the low player count, echoes isn't. Who wins?

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

i regret to inform you that echoes is also dying due to playerbase decline

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

floppyspud posted:

Please, gently caress off.

Also you're saying this game has no players whilst eve is loving writhing from its plummeting playerbase just lmao.

lol friend no need to be so defensive over a video game you just play, it's dying it's not that big of a deal

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

uniball posted:

i regret to inform you that echoes is also dying due to playerbase decline

rip lol

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

timbro posted:

I think also Jita is a crappy marker for this game as there’s much less point to just having an alt sitting there online

I felt a little misled though when I read that you could trade in each market easily. Moved all my junk from Amarr to Jita and some stuff still doesn’t sell. Trading in this game is so different from EVE.

timbro
Jul 18, 2004
That’s why Jita is not a good indicator. Industry is much simplified and most null corps just build there. If there is building to be done as insurance means there isn’t. You can sell in other places to the insurance buys.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

the player base may die but the gpt2 bots will always be there for you, globby

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Following that chat last night, let's go shoot it.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

lol friend no need to be so defensive over a video game you just play, it's dying it's not that big of a deal

Lmao I don't even play echoes, I gave up after realising how much of a pain it was to make multiple accounts, the only real reason I wanted to play.

I can't believe you're saying that whilst the game you play is dying more!

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

I wasn't able to find a cursed food, so I just left :(

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

FDGF_UK posted:

Following that chat last night, let's go shoot it.

I’m down to shoot things

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Ironically, we're actually going to shoot something.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I almost just lost my vindicator to rats because my connection froze and blacked out all my buttons though combat was still going. Took me a minute to realize I was glitched out and managed to frantically relog before I hit hull.

Thanks Netease!

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Frank Frank posted:

I almost just lost my vindicator to rats because my connection froze and blacked out all my buttons though combat was still going. Took me a minute to realize I was glitched out and managed to frantically relog before I hit hull.

Thanks Netease!

Don't worry, you could just follow in the steps of the many great orca pilots and submit for reimbursement, oh wait, that's not netease.

Thanks CCP!

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

esto es malo posted:

please start a loving war someone

I'm working on it,

Current progress:
█████████████▓░░░░ 76% until pewpew

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

floppyspud posted:

I wasn't able to find a cursed food, so I just left :(

It's really not that hard to find an original and unique picture of cursed food

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

helperdog posted:

It's really not that hard to find an original and unique picture of cursed food

I think I must be eating too much good food, I couldn't find anything for the life of me.

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021
toilet eve war

DrZepam fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Dec 2, 2022

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

:eyepop:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
big if true

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Kaysette posted:

big if true

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Lol phone eve online

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Eve? Like on the toilet?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

what's up with there being two subreddits btw?

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

one is managed by toilet eve players, the other by people who play magic the gathering

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

lmao mtg own way

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

I get to make custom flairs for the new one so we all use that instead

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
There’s been no posts in toilet eve for 7 months. What’s going on in the toilet eve world?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Very little

imperiusdamian
Dec 8, 2021

Frank Frank posted:

Very little

Isn't all of EVE toilet eve at this point? I mean it's pretty much in the shitter...

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

imperiusdamian
Dec 8, 2021

Especially the other day when the freakin' servers went absolutely nuts right when a major engagement was about to go down!

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021
Is this game more popular in China? He never really got it to it because basic features like contracts are paywalled. Population seems low to me, and I’m not really able to see any major game drama compared to EVE.

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

at server wide blob ctas it seems to be roughly 50/50 chinese players vs. not, but that's just null sov cta attenders so that's a very loose metric. there is also a chinese server which afaik is significantly more active than the global one

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021
During the last EO Fanfest opening Keynote, a CCP employee on stage said that BlackOps Battleships are coming to EE. did NE do any announcement ?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
i lost my goose tag, can someone be kind enough to goose me up again plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

DrZepam posted:

During the last EO Fanfest opening Keynote, a CCP employee on stage said that BlackOps Battleships are coming to EE. did NE do any announcement ?

nope nothin yet