Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happysafer
Feb 12, 2007

"You idiots!"
I seriously and 100% unironically think the biggest issue we are currently facing is our name.

Are we really going with "Goosefleet," and not "Untitled Goosefleet?"

Untitled Goosefleet is the vastly superior name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happysafer
Feb 12, 2007

"You idiots!"

esto es malo posted:

i think the name is still entirely up in the air since no reason to get an alliance versus a ton of sick ships for everyone at the moment. feel free to push for that name cuz i bet people will go for it

I will dissolve the alliance and steal all the PLEX if Untitled Goosefleet isn't the name.

Happysafer
Feb 12, 2007

"You idiots!"
Sounds good, but if someone screws Goosefleet they're a Goosefucker, right?

Happysafer
Feb 12, 2007

"You idiots!"
Looks like everyone that Pharnakes kicked can join the new corp, Goosefleet, now.