Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ponchy
Dec 11, 2007

King of Beans.
This thread is ok, but mostly looking forward to the next one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponchy
Dec 11, 2007

King of Beans.
Goose tag, por favor.

Ponchy
Dec 11, 2007

King of Beans.

Kungfu Trader posted:

Doo doo tell :)

Ponchy
Dec 11, 2007

King of Beans.

Keegers posted:

It's okay guys, Hispanics have the j word pass and the n word pass. :butt:

News to me!

Ponchy
Dec 11, 2007

King of Beans.

Butt Discussin posted:

If you need piles of EO isk to do something funny let us know, I’m pretty sure I’m one of dozens here with lots of EO crap but no desire to poopsock ever again.

Ponchy
Dec 11, 2007

King of Beans.

Banana Factory posted:

I never publicly offered to spy on you. Go back and read what I actually said.

no, you.

Ponchy
Dec 11, 2007

King of Beans.

Juvenius posted:

Hello,

I am Juvenius Drakonius, the leader and founder of REKIUM.

First, I offer my deepest apologies for Patone's recent comments, and the handling of them thereafter. I apologise for the hurt and offence these events have caused, and will work to right this wrong.

Antisemitism is not a punchline, and comedy is not a defense. Such comments do not represent the ethos of the 700 plus members of our EVE Echoes community. Nor those of our thousands of worldwide members across all the other games we enjoy. It goes against our idea of an inclusive and friendly group.

We have enjoyed a fruitful relationship for over 4 years with Goonswarm in EVE Online. With the launch of EVE Echoes, we've committed to the success of our friends there too. I have reached out to SonBanana and Patone to search for a resolution for this issue. There will be decisive action after a thorough investigation.

REKIUM is a global community of Spanish-speaking players. We focus on providing healthy and safe social environments. Somewhere players can enjoy a virtual world of fun, away from the troubles of reality. This behaviour is unacceptable, regardless of the perpetrator's rank or reputation. It has no home in our community, and I will make adjustments to see such things stamped out.

Should you wish to discuss this issue, please contact me on Discord at Juvenius#2318.

Regards,

Juvenius Drakonius
Global Leader and Founder of REKIUM
https://gaming.rekium.org/

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

How many of you are web devs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponchy
Dec 11, 2007

King of Beans.

Reindeer Flotilla posted:

What you folks who are all "but we are all goons!" are missing is that the Goosefleet culture is the driver for a lot of us - it's relaxed enough to have fun hanging out, focused enough that it feels like we're doing useful poo poo, and (IMO, most importantly) organized enough that we don't have to just accept people being edgy dumb fucks simply because that particular edgy dumb gently caress spent the same $10 I did.

I might be an outlier because I'm old as gently caress (drat near 50), but I love that leadership is cracking down on stupid racist meme bullshit, even if it costs us players and allies, because it means they are focused on the people they play with and the quality of the environment they play in, not on what we can do for their wallet, their pride, or their ego.

Could not agree more.